02.

Harmony "Mook" Santana's P

Harmony "Mook" Santana's P.O.V.

~One Week Later~

"Bitch I can't believe this shit." I said going through my instagram notifications.

"What?" Red asked before sitting down next to me on our living room couch.

"Well One, we still ain't unpacked shit. Two, Why the fuck the dude that asked me to apologize just follow me on Instagram." I said showing her my phone.

Phone Notifications
@KingOfNY followed you on Instagram.

@BitchesLoveBooka followed you on Instagram.

"Who the fuck is BitchesLoveBooka?" She asked.

"I don't know bitch probably one of his friends but anyways one of the girls at school invited us to this party they having." I said standing up on my bed and twerking.

"Bitch ayeeeee you know i'm down for whatever." She said getting behind me and wiggling her booty.

"Bet." I said before grabbing her phone and running out of the living room.

Did the dash onnat lil bitch.

I ran into the hidden compartment we had hidden. Our father, Vice was a big drug lord in New ayork but he got killed 2 years ago. He was driving home from LA when he got shot in a highway shooting. When me and Red found out it destroyed us especially Red because they closer. Don't get me wrong me and my OG was close to but they we're closer, I didn't mind my sister needed our dad since I had all to myself 12 years before she even had 1 year with him. Red is my half sister she came out as result of our father cheating on my mother with hers.

A year after my dad died me and Red went on the hunt for them niggas that caught my OG lacking and killed they ass. The niggas was professional hitmen but me and Red knew more and had more experience than they ass cause our daddy ain't raise no bitches, he raised Thugettes.

"Bitch gimme my motherfucking phone neowwwww." Red yelled before climbing in the compartment with me.

I laughed and slid her phone to her before climbing out with her behind me.

"If I would've farted you would've been looking stupid bitch." I mumbled while holding back my laugh.

"Bitch you better be lucky you didn't." She said with a serious face.

We both looked at eachother for a few more seconds before busting out laughing. A few minutes after our laughter died down we walked back to the living room, and back to the couch.