26.

Marvelius "King" Meyers

"This a cat and mouse game to this nigga." I said as me and Booka walked down the stairs of the trap.

"They think this shit a game G. This shit fucking with our business and it's making our connects nervous." Booka said opening the room to the door we had dude tied up in.

"We gone get answers outta this bitch ass nigga tonight though." I said picking up the bucket of hot water ad throwing it on the nigga.

He jumped up out of his sleep and screamed once the hot water hit him. I smiled and sat down on the chair I had placed in front of him.

"So now that you up where Keon at?" I asked looking at the nigga.

"I'm not telling you shit." He snapped.

I chuckled as Booka looked at the dude and shook his head. "See the last nigga said that to, but that nigga told anyway." I said before grabbing my bat and hitting him in the leg. He screamed in pain as I swung the bat again hitting his leg, a sickening crack sounded throughout the room.

"Fuckkkkk I'm not telling you shit i'm not getting my family killed." He yelled in pain.

"Nigga you gone get them killed anyway." Booka snapped.

"You think weon know where yo Wife, Tiffany, and sister, Kay live? Nigga we even know where yo mommy, Tashia lay her head at so you might as well just tell us what the fuck we want to know or i'ma let the girls I got positioned outside they house know to run in they shit." He snapped looking the nigga dead in the eyes.

The dude cried in pain while nodding his head. "O-Okay. I'll tell you what you wanna know just leave my family alone." He said.

Nigga they gone die anyway.

"Where Keon hiding out at?" I asked.

"He been hiding out here in Chicago. He been plotting over the past few months on y'all. He know everything there is to know about y'all. King, you a very observant nigga but you not observant enough. He watches y'all every move and y'all bitches may be the top assassins but they're just not better than who Keon has on his team. He know Smoke girlfriend pregnant and he been plotting something for them." He stopped once I raised my hand up to his face silencing him.

"Nigga you telling me shit I already know besides the assassin shit other than that gimme some different shit bro." I snapped.

"L-Look all I know is that y'all killed his wife, with his kids in the house asleep, and y'all killed his mom so he's planning something big I don't know alot of details I just know that it'll pop off in 3 weeks. He coming for y'all. Y'all don't got nowhere to hide." He said while laughing.