08.

Karmen "Red" Santana

"This bitch got me fucked up." I mumbled as Sky kept texting me shit on Instagram.

@SkyTheGreat: Bitch Ahhh Yo ass dumb.

@SkyTheGreat: Smoke mine bitch. Go back to yo daddy. Oh wait HE DEAD BITCH.

@EBKRed: Bet Wya? Drop yo Lo bitch.

@SkyTheGreat: Bitch he don't want you!!! Look we was at a party lastnight and look who fell asleep on me.

(picture that as Sky and Smoke. 🤣 im trying.)

I stared at the picture of them, before turning towards Smoke who was sleeping on my bed. This nigga got me fucked up. I got off my bed and threw the phone at his head, making him jump up and mug me.

"What the fuck Karmen! Whats yo problem shorty?" He yelled standing up with my phone in his hand.

"What the fuck is that, Zyhir? Why the fuck are you sleeping on this bitch?" I asked calmly.

The calm before the storm

"Mmcht Ian fall asleep on her ass. I was drunk as fuck and she came over and laid on me when I closed my eyes, and took this shit." He said looking into my eyes.

"I'm beating her ass anyway." I said walking out of my room and to my sisters.

"I need the vaseline." I said walking in her room, and seeing her leaned up against the headboard on her laptop.

"For what?" She asked.

"I'm beating Sky ass that bitch talked about our fadda." I said spotting the vaseline on her dresser.

I walked over and snatched it off before running out of her room and to mine. I already had on fighting clothes basically shit. I'm wearing biker shorts, a hoodie, and my all black timbs. I put the Vaseline on my arms, legs, and face before tossing it on my bed.