04.

Marvelius "King" Meyers

"So wassup with you and Harmony?" Shoota asked while leaning back in his chair.

"Nothing nigga I don't even know shorty ass." I mumbled while smoking a wood I had rolled earlier.

"Nigga you know her name. You ain't know it before so you like her bitch." He said smirking at me.

I looked at him and blinked a few times before smacking the cup of Hennessy he was about to sip out his hand.

"Bitch." I said laughing as he got up and walked out of my office and to the nearest bathroom.

Now i'm not gone lie Harmony something else. She fine as fuck I know that and she got a smart ass mouth but i'll put that shit to good use. I leaned up from my chair and looked up her number before facetiming her.

Facetiming Future 🤤😩....
Connecting.....

"Who the fuck is this facetiming me at 5 in the damn morning?" She asked while appearing in the camera.

"Uhn Uhn King what the fuck you want G? Matter fact how the fuck you get my numba?" She asked while mugging me.

"I got my ways mama but watch the fuck attitude." I said mugging her back.

"Boy I will hang up on yo motherfucking ass! YOU called me, it wasn't the other way around goofball." She said opening her eyes all the way.

"Mmcht whatever make me come over there and fuck some respect into your ass." I said while grabbing my keys and showing them to her.

"I'd shoot you before you could even put your tip in.... daddy." She said the last part seductively before hanging up.

I groaned and leaned back in my chair.

Mamas something else, like I said.

Since she hung up on me, i'ma get her ass when we go into school. I got up from my desk and walked out of my office, and towards my room. I walked over to my closet and grabbed black fitted shirt, my black ethika draws, and my true religion jeans. I tossed my shit on my bed before going into the bathroom and hopping in the shower.

~ 45 minutes later ~

I walked out of my room dressed in my outfit with my all black G Fazos on my feet. I walked down the stairs of my house and outside to my Black Audi A8 and got in. I started my car up and nodded to the security guards, before pulling off out of my driveway and in the direction of my school.