13.

Harmony "Mook" Santana

We left the mall after 4 hours of shopping, and went back to me and Red house. Nique parked in the driveway while me and Karmen got out grabbing our bags.

"I'ma leave my shit in the car." Nique said before turning her car off and getting out.

"Might as well." Red said walking up to the door, unlocking it, and walking inside. Me and Nique followed in behind her. I went upstairs and put my stuff in my closet while Nique got comfortable downstairs. After putting my stuff away I went back downstairs and sat next to Nique, who was talking to Red.

"I can't believe that bitch tried to make you seem like a homewrecker." Red said while laughing.

"On god like bitch there was never a home to wreck da fuck." I said leaning back and looking at my phone.

King ass never texted me when he got with the boys hours ago. I clicked on the call icon before putting my phone to ear.

"Wassup mamas." He said into the phone after it rung 2 times.

"Nothing I was just trynna check up on you. You never texted me back." I said while Nique looked at me and mouthed 'who is that?'

'King' I mouthed back before talking to King again.

"Your ex bitch tried to say I broke y'all home up." I said while holding the phone in between my neck and shoulder.

"It was never a home to wreck. That bitch delusional." King said making me laugh.

"I said the same thing like bitch don't get mad cause you couldn't keep MY man." I said.

"Don't pay that bitch no mind mamas you know i'm with you and will never do nothing to hurt you." He said.

I'm glad he said that. It calmed me down. I've been hurt by one man in my life and he almost fucked it up for all guys, but King, that man is something special. He bring a little light to my dark world even though we both into illegal activities i'm glad we both bring light into eachother life.

"I'm not gone pay her no mind. Fuck her like I told Nique and Red that bitch ain't gone step." I said shaking my head.

"Facts but mamas let me call you back." He said hanging up before I could say okay.

I put my phone down and looked at the girls. Karmen was looking down at her phone, and Nique was hooking her phone up to my TV.