17.

Zyhir "Smoke" Crews

Zyhir "Smoke" Crews

It's been a few days since Red got shot and I been on a fucking rampage since then.

"Where the fuck that nigga at?" I yelled while stomping on one Seth's corner boys head.

"I jus told you nigga ion know." He screamed out in pain as my foot slammed down on his knee.

Crack

He cried while holding his now broken knee in between his hands.

"Where the fuck do he lay his head at?" I asked squatting down in front of him, and placing my gun under his chin.

"P-please man I have a family." He stuttered in the beginning before trying to be strong.

"Okay and? Bitch I got a wife at home and yo bitch ass leader shot her so where the fuck that nigga at? I won't ask again nigga." I yelled taking the safety off my gun.

"O-Okay H-he lives in a h-house on 75th and Boylie right a-around t-the corner from the CVS." He cried while stuttering and shaking.

"Preciate the information." I said before pulling the trigger and watching his brain splatter on the all black walls.

I stood up and shook my head while kicking the nigga leg. Bitch, I walked out of the warehouse and got into my car before picking up my phone and calling King and Shoota on three way.

"Whats cracking?" King answered the phone the same time as Shoota.

"Whats the word?" Shoota said.

"I got that nigga Seth address." I said turning on the highway towards Booka house.

"How you get his Lo'?" Shoota asked before he started moving around, shit atleast it sound like he moving around.

"I killed Anton." I said.

"Nigga you killed his cousin? Did he know that you knew that Seth was his cousin before you killed him?" Shoota asked.

"Nah, and even if he did that nigga woulda still died all these niggas acting like they with this shit and all tough and bold till they actually see what the fuck going on in this life bruh. All them niggas on Seth side gone die and I put that on my momma." I said before hanging up my phone and throwing it in the passenger seat.

~ 30 minutes later ~

I pulled up to Booka house and parked in his driveway before turning my car off and getting out. I looked around at my surroundings before walking up to his door and going inside.
~
~
~

~~~