14.

Karmen "Red" Santana

"You gimme butterflies, and I like that. No arguing no reason to fight back. Hood nigga got the right pack." I sung Madison Latore - Butterflies as my hands ran up down Smoke chest as we looked eachother in the eyes.

"I look at him different, don't care how he viewed don't play with my baby cause I can rude. I love when you with me you make it all better." I sung grinding my hips slowly as he groaned lowly and lit his backwood.

"See you gone make me get you pregnant." He said while licking his lips and looking me up and down.

"Mm What do you like about me?" I said asking the question outta nowhere.

He looked at me before sitting his backwood in the ashtray, and sitting up slightly. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his face in the crook of my neck.

"I don't like nothing about you, but I do love shit about you. I love the fact that your yourself, and not acting like somebody you not. I love that you loyal and a true ride or die. I love that you independent and hate when I try to spend money on you, even though I do that shit anyway cause i'ma spoil you. I love that you like me for me and that you can see the real me and not the thug me." He said before lifting his head up and kissing my lips.

A tear slipped down my face as he chuckled lowly and wiped it. "Don't cry mamas." He said pecking my lips.

"Atleast they happy tears-"I started before laughing as more tears fell.

"That was so sweet." I said finishing my sentence and placing my hand on his cheek caressing it softly.

"Don't get used to this simp ass shit." He mumbled making me smack his chest lightly.

"Shut up." I said running my fingers through his dreads while he picked up his backwood.

He let me go and I moved to the side of him laying my head on his chest. He lit his backwood up before turning on his Roku tv and going to Netflix. He turned on Stranger Things making me look at him.

"Don't judge me i'll still stomp a nigga skull in." He said hitting his wood and looking at the tv.

I shook my head and chuckled before getting comfortable and closing my eyes.

~ 3 hours later ~

"Aiight bro i'm on my way." I heard Smoke say to somebody.

"Nigga I said i'm on my way don't fucking rush me." He snapped before hanging up the phone.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked at him to see him already looking down at me. "What's wrong?" I asked sitting up slightly so he could get up.