||2||Thinking about you ||

Third pov

Izuku doesn't know why, but ever since the night Tsukiko spent with him she has been on his mind. He always gets a warm feeling when he thinks of her. It makes him blush and smile as he shrinks into himself.

Why? Because for the first time in his life, someone had relied entirely on him. He was sick at the time yes, but she let him fuss over her and feed her and even hug her! She trusted him that much! And she in turn fussed over him. She made him rest and covered him or got water for him. In turn he met part of her quirk. A literal human manifestation of her quirk. He was shocked and amazed.

She had summoned Aria, or Aries, yes. Like the horoscope or the zodiac sign. Aria then proceeded to show Tsukiko the correct way to heal Izuku. He was feeling better in no time, but his body was still tired and he found he had fallen asleep before he could return her home.

That morning he woke in his bed snuggling the smaller body of Tsukiko in his arms. He was surprised his mother hadn't said a word about it but when he woke up he found she had left for work already. He didn't mind, though she really didn't have to work so hard, but she liked it so he would say nothing to her.

He spent the morning with Tsukiko and Aria again. He made her breakfast one of the only meals he can make. And they ate together. Luckily Izuku had accidentally shrunk some of his clothes, he was supposed to throw them away but he had forgotten, he was thankful that he did since it came in handy now. Although it was still big on her.

She looked so adorable in his hoodie! If he were to suddenly die then and there at least the last thing he'd see was the most adorable thing in the world. He made sure she had everything, though she walked with nothing, before they left his home and he took her to the orphanage. The lady there thanked him before taking Tsukiko.

For a while, Izuku felt like he was needed, and appreciated. He wondered if that was what it felt like to have siblings, or a younger sister. He wanted to visit her but honestly, he was too scared to. Instead he zoned out thinking of her during his breaks. She made him smile.

"Midoriya!" Izuku flinched before slowly looking up at his teacher "There's someone here for you." Then he left and a moment later someone he never expected walked through the door.

Everyone, literally everyone in his class gaped up at the giant woman standing there.

"A, Aria-san!?" Izuku scrambled making the woman smile softly as she basically glided across the floor.

"Hello Izuku." Her tone was soft "I came to give you this." From seemingly nowhere she pulled a bento from her dress and passed it over to him "It's filled with rice balls and fruits."

"Thank you... you didn't have to..." Izuku could feel the burning gazes on him it made him uncomfortable.

"Of course I did! You made Tsukiko so happy that we had to give you something."

"W, We?" Aria nodded.

"We."

"Ah, um... is she... is she here?" He asked a bit of hope in his eyes at the prospect of seeing the tiny child again.

"Ah...sorry. She's not with me. She's asleep currently. She was thinking about thanking you for helping her, but she doesn't know how to do much. She's still young after all. And all she knew how to do was make rice balls."

"Isn't she two though?!" Izuku freaked at the thought of a 2 years old by a hot stove also he just realized... what if someone thought he was kidnapping a child?

But the calmed a bit when Aria laughed, patting his head softly and motioning that he should open the box. He did and his face flushed red at the well prepared box. It was so colorful. How did a two years old...?