||14 || Dancing in the rain ||

Third pov

"Ah, it's raining again." Izuku sighed as he finished getting dressed for school.

"Zuo-nii! Kaa-san said to give this to you before you forget it again." A knock came on his door before it was pushed open. Tsukiko stood there dragging an umbrella behind her. Izuku chuckled standing up from his bed and picking both the umbrella and Tsukiko up.

"Ah, arigatou! I would have totally forgotten!" She beamed up at him.

"Don't forget your homework too, it's on the table!" She pointed to his open history book on his computer desk.

"Oh." Izuku dropped the umbrella beside his bag in favor of squashing Tsukiko in a hug "What would I do without you Kochan!"

"Get in trouble?" Izuku laughed nodding.

"Izuku! Hurry and finish get dressed to come eat breakfast, quickly!" Inko's voice rang from in the kitchen.

"Hai! Did you eat already, Kochan?" She Shook her head no.

"Mm, was waiting on you Zuo-nii!"

"Then, let's go eat shall we? Hold on for a second." Izuku placed Tsukiko on his bed beside his bag as he quickly went and gathered up his assignments. He quickly shoved them into his bag alongside the umbrella and zipped it shut.

Taking Tsukiko's hand they left his room and headed to the dinning table where all three Midorya's sat and had breakfast together. 

Inko was the first to finish eating standing and going to gather her things to finish get ready for work. As she was searching through her purse to ensure she forgot nothing she realized she forgot to remind her neighbors that Tsukiko was home.

"Oh dear. That's a problem..." But it really wasn't.

"What's a problem?" Izuku looked up from tying the ribbon on Tsukiko's hair.

"I forgot to mention that Tsukiko-chan will be home today by herself. The neighbors have already left for the day." Inko hummed mind racing for a solution.

"Ah. That's not a problem kaa-san." Izuku chuckled. Promptly he began to mumble eyes shifting in focus with whatever he has in mind.

Inko and Tsukiko glanced at each other and smiled giggling softly at the trait shared between the Midlriyas'. Yes, Tsukiko also picked it up when she was thinking hard on a subject.

"Leo. Stand before me." Izukus' sudden calling of the sign surprised Inko and made Tsukiko beam.

She was proud. So very proud that Izuku didn't stutter as he called on the gift she gave him. She was immensely happy that he used it. It was taking a lot out of her to persuade her older brother that yes, it maybe her power but he's a gatekeeper so he can call and use them too!

So seeing him do so without her begging or bribing was making her glow in joy.

"You called." Rekka appeared standing in a bow. Not low but enough to show respect.

"Y, You don't have to bow!" And he's back. "But yes, I did. I want you to stay in this world and keep an eye on Kochan. She's home alone today. I know she can summon any of you at will but we'd feel better with your physical presence."

"Understand but, I require a bit more energy from her. She'll be too tired to do anything today."

"No. I summoned you, that means your main source will be me. She may sleep a bit more but you'll be pulling more from me. Don't worry, I have lots of energy! I can manage!" Izuku beamed and Rekka nodded shifting forms to shrink slightly looking like a year older than Izuku instead of his twenty years old looking self.