||18||First Day of School |

Third pov

Okay...school isn't so bad... Tsukiko thought as she finished her doodle of her favorite thing. That thing was cake.

I can do better Matsumoto snickered.

Be quiet. You can't draw at all. Ryouta scolded him.

It looks lovely Suki. Aria giggled.

But now I want cake... She sighed softly.

"That's the forth time you've sighed since you finished drawing. Do you not like the drawing?" blinking Tsukiko turned to her right to see a boy staring at her with confusion in his eyes and a slight frown on his face. If Tsukiko didn't notice the frown, he'd look like was staring at her blankly.

"I like it." she answered looking back to her drawing "But now I want cake..." the boy snorted then quickly covered it up with a cough.

"Yoshino Tetsuya." He held his chubby hand out. 

"Midoriya Tsukiko." they shook hands "What did you draw?" Tsukiko leaned over to see what was on his paper. The first colour she spotted was blue. 

"The sky! I like to watch the clouds a lot." Yoshino held up his drawing as he shifted closer, showing Tsukiko a page painted in blue with lots of white and some grey clouds in them. 

To an adult, it would have looked like a page coloured entirely in three shades of blue with some spots left out, leaving a white spot and even some uneven gray parts on the page. They probably would have been confused if they didn't get a description of the drawing.

But to the eyes and minds of 3 year olds. They could see the image of the sky before them clearly. It would look like a master artist with years of experience drew it. And that was exactly how Tsukiko and Yoshino saw it.

"It came out nice." the boy beamed with pride at the compliment to his drawing.

"Alright everyone! Break time! Outside you go!" Mrs Hitomi called out and everyone got up. "Don't forget to place your drawings on the table okay?" as each student walked out they tip toed and placed their drawings on their sensei's desk.

Soon after the sound of kids laughing squealing and being menac– Kids, sounded throughout the elementary school. Tsukiko went to the swing set and enjoyed the breeze the swing brought on for her. 

"Hey." hearing someone calling Tsukiko looked to see Yoshino standing in front of the swing. They both waited until she slowed to a stop to talk to each other. " I was wondering if you wanted to play with me?"

"Mm. Sure. What would you like to play?"

"Hide and seek, but we need at least two more people...Oh! Look, she can join us!" Yoshino pointed to a girl sitting by herself in the sand box. "Huh, she looks sad."

"Let's go see her then." Tsukiko walked over to the girl but said nothing. She simply came there and stood. Seeing this Yoshino sighed 

"Hey." the girl jumped frightened by the boy's sudden appearance. Her jump also threw sand on the two's hair. Seeing this the girl panicked.

"Ahh! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, you just- you frightened me and I jumped and..."

"It's okay stop panicking. It's just sand." Tsukiko bent her head shaking off the sand in her hair using her hands to get any that remained. Yoshino was doing a similar act.

"It was my fault but...sand's in my mouth. Ugh, ew." the girl grimaced a defeated look on her face. "Anyway, we came over to ask if you'd like to play with us? We're going to be playing hide and seek!"