Notes:

Hi! How are you? 

If you're new here. Welcome! 

If you're not and have read the others also. Welcome back, how long has it been? 

Either way I hope you're all ready for it. *smiles*

I promise there isn't as much angst as in Todoroki (at the start OvO)

Canon divergence; (Listed but in no particular order)

1. Katsuki gets talked down to, and sometimes beaten (in fights he starts) for his actions and words. They were putting things in prospective for him. Slowly- he's stubborn and still a menace at the start.

2. Izuku begins to train before he meets All might. So he wasn't weak and scrawny when they first met but he still needed to build up some more muscle before inheriting OFA. Meeting All might simply intensified his training.

3. Izuku speaks his mind and thoughts more. He does it unconsciously but he will get physical if he sees it necessary to protect his sister- you'll know her name later.

4. Izuku has a seal that looks like a tattoo of arm bands on his left forearm. Many people thought it was a tattoo when they 1st saw it.

5. Katsu begins to change his behavior towards Izuku faster than canon.

6. OFA after getting transferred to Izuku reconnects to a third party enabling him to 'sense' them in a way. Sadly the same goes for AFO.

7. Shigaraki can touch her with all 5 fingers. Neither knows why and this forms an odd relationship. For once he hides the fact that he's a villain from her. 

8. She can enter the dreamscape of OFA at will because it's similar to hers and both quirks origin comes from the 'same place'. 

9. Katsuki asks Izuku to use 'them' to train for the festival. So he trains with others besides Best Jeanist alone.

10. Izuku gets trained better and faster than canon since he actually thinks things through because 'they' understand OFA  better. Gains 3% control before sports festival. 

11. Inko gets an 'awakening' sooner (no I don't hate her but anyway you look at it she was a negligent mother. She only took notice after the training camp. I love mama Inko but she needs to wake up earlier. I'll be gentle, promise)

12. There are people blood related to the AFO/OFA brothers that are alive and closer than thought. And he hates them. This will be known as the most dumbest and biggest betrayal ever (for them).

All for one is a dick. That's not new so it's not a new point. but I needed to mention this. You'll understand even more when it happens.

13. Endeavor fears no man and All might is a forever rival. But that's no man and their flames makes even Endeavor himself sweat. A challenger has appeared in the person he least expects it to.

14. All might fears one man, Gran Torino. It just upped by 3 (??: Pfft. He's a wuss- *slaps* Yuzuki: Shush you!). Especially since they call him out on his 'dumb' ways of teaching Izuku to use OFA and not teaching him properly. He gets better faster as well.