||10|| Movie night||

Third pov

Izuku was muttering away as he was in the grocery store. The entire Midoriya family was out shopping for a planned movie night. Inko was in a different isle getting cold food while Izuku was blindly walking around too deep in his mind to notice he had walked away from his mother and sister.

"We can watch All Might rising. And I can show her some of my old favorites beside All Might. Can she watch horror movies? I don't think so...Matsumoto and Yang might have my head if I put one on for her, kaa-san too...so no horrors....action and animation should be fine..." and so he was going.

Of course he was not alone in the store, hence he was getting odd looks from the people who heard his muttering. What snapped him out of it was a tug to the bottom of his shirt.

"Zuo!" Izuku blinked twice before he stopped walking and looked down behind him.

"Oh, Kochan!"

"Zuo, you walked off and left us!"

"Ah!" Izuku looked around sweat dropping as he noticed that he did in fact walk off four isles from where they originally were. "Sorry, did you follow me?"

"Kaa-san saw you again and told me to follow."

"Oh... Are we leaving now? Did we get everything?" Tsukiko shook her head no.

"Mm, kaasan said choose snacks!"

"Oh. Then let's go to the snack isle then." Izuku lifted Tsukiko into his arms shifting her to go on his back more. "Comfortable?"

"Hai." Nodding back he walked to the snack isle.

"What snack shall we have tonight, Kochan?"

"Pokey?" He picked up four boxes of pokey each a different flavor and dropped it into the basket he had.

"How about some marshmallows?"

"The soft fluffy clouds to eat?"

"Hai" Izuku laughed "the fluffy edible clouds." Tsukiko nodded and he picked up a pack with multiple colors in it.

"What about those? And snacks you and kaa-san would like." Nodding Izuku picked up some lays both in the chips bag and container. As Tsukiko insisted he got himself some snacks and they both chose which ones they thought Inko would like to snack on the most.

With no mare snacks to buy and Inko already having drinks they left, meeting up with their mother by the cashier.

"Oh, is this all?" Inko smiled seeing what they brought. They brought less than she thought they would.

"Hai!!"

"Okay, let's pay for it and head home then."

==========

"Pizza is here!" Inko announced as soon as she closed the door.

"Pizza?"

"You'll love it, trust me." Izuku smiled and Tsukiko nodded. She trusted him and so far all the foods he gave her, she did love.

"Now, what movie shall we watch first?"

"There's these American movies we can watch!"

"Oh? Are they in Japanese?"

"Hai! And they're kids movies. I'm sure Tsukiko-chan would love them!"

"Okay, go head and pick one, Izuku." Nodding Izuku stood to choose a movie while Inko fed and showed Tsukiko how to eat pizza.

Tsukiko hummed in wonder as she saw the string of cheese still connected to the pizza. This made her giggle as she chewed and held up her hand in hopes of catching the extra cheese.