||20|| Quirkless? So what||

Third pov

Izuku was a nervous wreak. He was sweating, his hands felt clammy, his mind was going faster than it has ever had before and all because Bakugou outed to Tsukiko that he was quirkless.

Well he didn't say it to her outright, but calling him a quirkless loser just to compare their differences was a dead give away, which Tsukiko was smart enough to catch on instantly to. Their walk home was silent. He didn't know what to say, or how to bring back up the topic, not even when they already made it home.

She's going to hate me! She's going to take her gift back! And the others are going to hate me too because they trusted I'd be able to protect Tsukiko but how can I when I'm quirkless?!

"ONII-SAN!!" Izuku jumped from his thoughts spinning to see Tsukiko frowning up at him angrily. "Stop ignoring me!" She huffed.

That's the first time, I've heard her yell... Izuku frowned as he could basically hear his heartbeat by now.

"Sit down, Izuku." Said boy looked up and all 12 zodiac were in front of him He could feel the energy in the room, they were taking from him, Tsukiko and themselves to stay there because she couldn't hold all 12 of them outside the cabin by herself, her limit was 3 after all. Izuku gulped but did as told. He sat down and Tsukiko sat on the opposite chair on top of Kion's lap.

"So...you're quirkless?" Rekka started the conversation.

"That...explains some things..." Yin hummed Lux and Sage nodding behind him.

"Zuzu-chan. How long were you planning to keep that from us?" Nyla asked arms folded with the disappointed older sibling vibe radiating off of her.

"I...I wasn't, I just...I didn't- I didn't know how to tell you!!" Izuku tried curling into himself, his hand gripping so tightly to his pants that his knuckles began to turn white.

"Why...?" Izuku glanced up at the sound of Tsukiko's voice. He regretted it instantly. She looked so hurt and sad that it pained him.

She must be so disappointed in me. She must regret everything now! And all because I lied telling her I'll show her my quirk later! Stupid...stupid Izuku!!

"I'm sorry.." was all he could verbally say. Tsukiko frowned more.

"Do you not trust me? Not trust us? Is, is it because I'm younner?" Now Izuku was the confused one

"Younger Ki-chan." Thalia corrected the three years old.

"Huh?"

"Did you not tell me you had no quirk, because I'm youn, younger than you? Or do you not trust me yet? Do you really not trust us yet?" Tsukiko looked down sadly, her hair covering the eyes Izuku loved to stare at on a daily.

Seeing this made Izuku tear up. All his thoughts halted and the only thing surrounding his thoughts were to not make his baby sister cry. He jumped off the couch rushing to kneel in front of Tsukiko and Kion.

"No! No! I, I trust you! Just as you trust me I trust you, Kochan! I just. I didn't want you to hate me! I didn't want you to see me as a disappointment because I don't have a quirk!! I-" he never finished as Tsukiko herself slapped him on his forehead.

"Baka! Dummy! How dare you think so lowly of yourself?! Who made you think this way?! Who made you think I'd be disappointed in you?!" Izuku could only blink.

"...Huh?"

"Izuku sweetheart, was that truly the reason you never told us?" Aria and Talia frowned

"Hai...I didn't want you all to hate me because I might not be able to protect Tsukiko without a quirk...but! But even without one I swear I'll do my best to keep her protected!!" This earned him multiple scoffs.