||23|| Happy Birthday||

Third pov

Izuku was panicking. Muttering away as he wrote furiously in a notebook. He wasn't one to bite his nails as he focused but as of right now, that's exactly what he was doing.

And during his class no less.

His teacher sighed, he couldn't even call out the boy because he had already handed in the class work, what was supposed to be homework and he already had the days notes written down so he can focus fully on, whatever it was he was trying to focus on.

The students on the other hand were quite irritated and bothered by the mumbling of the quirkless loser in their class. And the most affected one was a seat in front of him in the row to his left.

"Deku, I swear to fuck!!" Bakugou snapped an explosion in his hand causing the pen in it to blow up "Shut the fuck up with that mumbling you useless fuck!!" by now Izuku would have flinched and profusely apologize but all he did was stop bite his nails and look up.

"Ah, sorry Kaachan." he bowed his head then went right back to mumbling only at a softer and slower tone. The ash blonde's eye twitched and a mini firework appeared in his hand.

Did...did Deku just ignore him?! What the hell was so important that the nerd actually had the balls to ignore and look down on him?! Now he was angry. Angrier than before to most, as he furiously finished his notes. As soon as the bell rang Bakugou shot to his feet and in front of Izuku's table where said green haired boy was still writing.

"What the fuck is this?! Another one of your stupid books?" he reached out the take the book only to be dealt with a slap on his wrist. 

Stunned.

Bakugou Katsuki was stunned.

"Deku..." he growled 

"Sorry Kaachan. You can't have this book. It's not my hero analysis book, it's the book I use for Kochan. Her birthday is soon and I missed it last year so I was planning it." Izuku smiled his usual nervous smile but Bakugou knew he was anything but sorry or nervous about slapping his hand away.

The nerd is growing balls! But wait...

"How the hell did you miss the brats birthday?! Are you that dumb?"

"Aha...well when okaa-san adopted her and finished all the paperwork it was in July so instead we celebrated my birthday and hers was in June so we missed it."

"June the what?" Izuku raised an eyebrow innocently tilting his head.

"Kaachan, why are you interested in Kochan?"

"Because I want a favor from the brat. And in order to get a favor I need to be nice to the brat, duh Deku." he rolled his eyes as if his explanation was the most reasonable and Izuku should have known that.

"Oh? What favour would that be?"

"I don't have to tell you shit Deku!!" 

"Mmm. That's true...but if you don't tell me then you're not getting any favors from Kochan. Far less for getting to see her in the first place." Izuku offered a smile leaning on his hand as he looked up at Bakugou.

"Are you threatening me Deku...?"

"Eh? I would never Kaachan!" the blonde's eye twitched. This nerd was indeed growing balls – at least when it came to the topic of his sister anyway. Other than that he was still a Deku.

"Tch. I want to ask her if she can let me use fish tails to train. He's part of her quirk right?" Izuku stared, so much so one would think he had dazed off instead of thinking about the answer.