INFO

NAME: Midoriya Tsukiko 

AGE: 5 but —[information unavailable]

DOB: June 12th

LOOKS: Tsukiko has two growing horns on her head. She has dual eye colors. Left eye is a bright forest green, her right is an amethyst/ neon purple. Her hair is big and fluffy going down to her knees when not brushed (imagine mina's fluffy hair staying like that all the way to her knees). Once brushed it goes to her ankles in waves. She has multicolored hair going from blue - purple -red -orange - green (new color). [In order from roots to knees/ankles]

QUIRK(S): Zodiac; Tsukiko has the power of 12 constellations, the 12 horoscopes each with their own power and abilities but essentially relating back to the four main elements Water, fire, air and earth, they include some sub elements but she has yet to unlock those. Each zodiac is a person she views as family. Each was once a person [More will be explained later.]

In addition to that her quirk shifted some of her physical qualities. She glows and her hair floats slightly when she's happy. Being sad has the opposite effect, a dark aura comes from her, it affects plants making some die or wilt, people– the ones in close proximity – become panicked or gloomy. When she cries her pupils disappears and she cries stars (best way to describe it since it looks all glittery and glows)

DRAWBACKS: Exhaustion; summoning any of them drains stamina causing exhaustion.
             Migraines; if any of them force summon theirselves or are forced out of existence by Izuku while they're using power she instantly gets a migraine.
            Burns; using any of their offensive ability causes burns on the palms of her hands– especially fire and earth elements. If Tsuikko herself is not physically strong enough, she cannot use any of their power except the bare minimum. (Like throwing a half cup worth of water at a big villain instead of a huge blast). 
          Sporadic energy; Excessive energy at random keeping her with too much or no energy at all. The only one who can regulate that is Reeve, otherwise she must sleep to reset.

FAMILY: BIO: ----[father; dead] ----[mother; dead] ----[alive] ----[alive] ----[alive] ----[uncle; dead] ----[aunt; dead]
               ADOPTED: Midoriya Inko [mother; alive] Midoriya Izuku [big brother; alive] ----[alive]

LIKES: Her quirk family, Inko, Izuku, sleep, hiking, tree climbing, sleeping on a bed of flowers, hugs, her newfound love of cake, late nights with Izuku– doing anything. Sleeping with Izuku, Inko or both. Warm cuddles– Midoriyas' have the best cuddles!

DISLIKES: Some of her origin, early mornings, shoes, mean people, actual villains {she has a different veiw of who she sees as villains}, cauliflower(I hate that shi–), bullies. Heroes that speak more than they work.

PERSONALITY: Tsukiko has an adaptive personality in order to handle and be able to have control over the signs when in a fight. To keep the emotions from spiraling as it reflects her own, she must have a calm and patient personality.

As they raised her some of their traits stuck. Patience, kindness, laziness, passive aggression, assertiveness, decisiveness, loyalty, sarcasm, honesty.

BACKGROUND: Tsukiko was born in a complicated situation. The situation was so dire that instead of awakening her quirk at the normal age she did so right after her birth. Her first summon was the water sign Aquarius{Matsumoto}, who was able to save her, get her out of the water and hidden in a broken down cabin before he disappeared as her energy drained.

Because of this and how dangerous of a situation she was in the signs had no choice but to make a decision never thought of or done before. It was a risky choice({eyebrow wiggles}).

One day when hiking she ran into the orphanage owner who hurt herself on her trail and Tsukiko went to her to help. Seeing a child alone –with no shoes and a stick in her hand– assuming she was abandoned the lady took her back to the orphanage. She made the official birth certificate for her assuming she was 1 year old when found, nor did Tsukiko deny when asked her age.

June 12th is her actual birthday as well as the day she was found again. A pure coincidence.

Within her year at the orphanage she was fostered 5 times, 3 of which she walked out on her own and 2 where her quirk showed and 'dealt' with the matter. Her last fosters she walked out on meeting Izuku. Inko was the 1st to generally want to adopt her and she grew to love the Midoriya family.

EXTRATsukiko knows her heritage. She's scared that if found out Izuku would want nothing to do with her again, hence the reason the signs watched and evaluated him. She tries to give him hints but his mind is so scattered that sometimes he catches on only to forget the next second. All Might knew from the get go – it took him some months later to place the pieces fully together – thankfully he didn't judge her based on her blood.