||25|| Angered||

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

ALL THOSE OTHER GREETINGS!

ENJOY!
==========

Third pov

"What did you say...?" Tsukiko began to glow, but not the bright glittery one that everyone was used to. This one was dark, gloomy even; and the feeling felt ominous. Izuku gasped, his anger from what Katsuki said pushed aside for the moment as he rushed to her side.

"Kochan! Kochan calm down!" she pulled away from him as if his touch hurt her.

"No! I won't." the wind picked up and suddenly the classroom looked brighter as the sky darkened "Bakugou Katsuki. What did you just say?!" for a five years old to make the 'great' Bakugou Katsuki flinch is something.

Yet he did, and when he realized he did anger coursed through him. He pushed his two lackeys to the side and stomped forward stopping by the door in front of the Midoriya siblings. He glared down at them his height towering over hers easily

Any person of Tsukiko's stature would feel intimidated.

She was not.

"I said that if he wanted a quirk so badly he should do himself a favor by taking a swan dive off the roof of the building and hope he'd be born with a quirk in his next life." he didn't stutter as he repeated such dark words. As if he didn't know the weight of it or how unheroic and villainous he truly sounded.

The slap to follow was unexpected. It happened so fast- too fast, that his bag dropped to the floor and he stumbled back. Katsuki was quick to recover and spun back to explode whoever had the audacity to hit him. Instead he froze. The one to hit him was the one he least expected. He considered this person a friend after all, so to see him standing there with such an angry look on his face shocked and confused him.

"You will never be a hero." and his words cut him like a hot knife.

"... Huh?" Katsuki blanked but Matsumoto had already left.

"You will never be a hero. That is what he said." again Katsuki was cut by those words and his anger began to rise but it was quickly defused by Tsukiko "Because if this is your attitude no one will see nor want you as a hero. How dare you tell Izuku to kill himself, have you lost your mind?!" thunder clapped loudly in their ears, but the only ones to flinch were the two boys behind Katsuki. "You who wish to surpass All might just told someone to kill themself! Do you really think that's heroic?! Do you really think U.A. will ever accept a person who acts and behaves more like a villain than a hero?!"

"Kochan!" Izuku frowned but Tsukiko whipped around to look at him.

"No!" she stomped her foot "He had no right to say that to you! How dare he try to be a hero when he just told you to kill yourself?! What if you had done it!? What if I didn't hear and you suddenly jump off a roof?! I only tolerated him because his behavior is like Matsu's and Matsu is a hero! So it could be overlooked and because you said he was your friend! From now on you're not allowed to have him as a friend!" then she whipped back around to Katsuki and stomped her way over to him.

Katsuki without his knowledge ended up on his knees. Before he can question anything Tsukiko delivered him a good hard punch to his face, cutting his lip in the process.

Tsukiko placed her hand on his shoulder, got up in his face and began to slowly burn off his uniform where her hand was. Katsuki did his absolute best not to flinch away from the burning sensation. He's never been the one on the receiving end after all.