||29||Strange Encounter||

Third pov

==Location • Somewhere in Kamino==

"Would you two stop pulling me!?"

"No!"

"You need some sunlight! This isn't healthy!"

"What do either of you know about being healthy! You're always sick!" He failed his arms about trying to hit either one of them. 

"Just go outside already!"

"Grandpa!!" The two boys yelled out into the air.

"Boys...why are you dragging him this time?"

"He's as pale as paper! He has to catch the sun!"

"Why so?"

"He hasn't been outside in over a year. We invited him many times and he's declined. Usually we let him be, but not his time!"

"Hm...?" He leaned forward in his chair "You wish to show him something?"

"Yeah! We think he'll like it!"

"I've never liked anything you've shown me..." They all deadpanned at each other. Then one pointed.

"We showed you that counsel in your hand. Pretty sure you like it."

"Mm... S**** T*** you should follow the boys outside today. See what they want."

"Ah! Fine! This better be good or I'm killing you both!"

≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠≠

It wasn't good. It so wasn't good.

In fact. It was so bad he left like killing them on site....as soon as he found them!

Those degenerates left him alone in a crowded area! He was walking with their damn illusions this entire time!

When the hell had they switched?! I'll kill them! Those lousy, good for nothing, useless little – he fell on top of a child.

This day just got worse.

"Ah. Gomen..." Ugh he was apologising! He had to. Can't draw attention. He lifted himself and the child up and– fuck.

He doesn't have on his gloves. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit! Shit! SHIT!! HOW COULD THE DAY HAVE GOTTEN WORSE!!?

"Are you okay? I'm fine why are you panicking?" The voice of the child startled him. He was expecting a panicked mother's scream –which would draw attention, and then panic– not the voice of the child.

He blinked staring down at her. Too much colours, yet he hadn't looked away. This tiny thing is touching him... it's – no wait. He is touching her and she's not dying.

How is she not dying?! WHY IS SHE NOT DEAD?!

He was too stunned to speak.

Seeing this she took hold of his hand and began to lead him to the park where she sat him on the bench. Shouldn't this be the other way around!? What is happening!?!

Still, during that time his entire focus was on the hand she held. Now they were staring at each other again.

No words were spoken. By him because he had none. Too confused to understand anything. By her because she seemed to be searching for something. Or worried about him because he was freaking out!

"I feel like I know you..." He wanted to scoff but stopped himself.

"I highly doubt you do." Finally he found his voice. Yet he was still staring at his hand.