||13|| Mountain Ride ||

Third pov

"Wahh! High! High! We're really High!" Izuku yelled.

"Hold on tiny! Or you'll fall!" Laughed Isla, as she fixed Izuku's position on her shoulder. Izuku's eyes turned to swirls as his sight spun.

"I'm going to fall and die..." He kept mumbling making the woman holding onto him laugh loudly.

"Have faith! I would never drop you!" Then she jumped over a large gap to get to the other side of the mountain. Despite there being a bridge.

Izuku's soul has left his body.

"Hm? Is he alright?" Tsukiko looked up at the question turning her eyes from admiring the view from this hieght to her half dead brother on the other shoulder of Isla.

"Zuo? Are you okay?"

"My whole life just flashed before my eyes..." He whined shaking his head softly before giving a broken smile "I, I'm fine." Tsukiko stared frowning slightly.

"You are uncomfortable. Next time, if it's too much, please say."

"Um, Hai!" Izuku blushed unsure of how he should go about the fact that his three years old sister didn't seem the least bit scared while his soul was trying to leave his body.

"You don't get out much huh, tiny?" Isla looked down at him her yellow eyes reflected off the sun adding to its glow. "Well! That's gonna change! We need to add some muscles to you! Haha, you're joining our mountain rides from now on!"

"You've done this before?! Without anyone near you?!" Izuku freaked.

He understood they protected her but what happens when Tsukiko runs out of energy and they're forced to go back?! Did she have to take care of herself until she could summon them again?! She's only three! How does that work?!

"Of course not! One person came with us." That did not reassure Izuku at all.

"Why, why only one person?" This seemed like something Tsukiko and Isla kept hidden and he wanted to know. Maybe he was being pushy but he couldn't help the gut feeling that where they were headed wasn't just so they can have a day outside.

And by the looks Tsukiko and Isla exchanged, he was right.

"When we first manifested Suki was in danger." Isla's tone had changed "She was in a river going down stream. As she was in water, Matsumoto was the first one to appear before her. Aria, Ryota and myself came after. Our power was locked and we could only stay for five minutes since she was only a baby." Isla shifted to where she was now looking directly at Izuku.

"We did consider keeping her to ourselves, watching over her ourselves, we couldn't trust people with her. And after a majority rule, we did so. We kept her hidden. Later Talia and I quickly made a home. We each took turns watching and protecting Suki. And with how she had to rely on us, her mind developed faster. But after a year we realized we couldn't keep her hidden away on the mountain, so we went down and an orphanage took her in. Right after her birthday. Suki is a naturally observant kid, growing up in the mountains added to that and there became little people any of us trusted. But once she trusted you, and you proved that you can be trusted we'd go on a hike." Isla set Izuku and Tsukiko down.

"And we'd bring you here. To where my home first was!" Tsukiko finished holding Izuku's hand and pulling him towards the wooden house.

It stood tall, made of stone and wood that didn't look like it came from the forest at all. In fact it looked like a professional had done it.

"You...you built this?"

"Yep! It was trash at first but it kept Suki warm and out of the rain. Around winter was when her quirk upgraded from just summoning us to giving us some of our traits back. When that happened we all instantly worked on making sure the house was big enough, had heating for winter, had water and lights and all that. It helped that we kind of knew about the outside world already but with our own touches we made it work!" Isla grinned.