||3|| Encounters ||

Third pov

Today is a bright day. The sun was out, the place felt warm and it was raining. What? Yeah, the sun is out the sky is clear, and it's lightly raining. What a day to be fooled by the weather. Or caught in it.

And one such Midoriya Inko was caught it in. Luckily, her forever caring son made her bring an umbrella to use as shade from the sun, instead she used it for the rain. She was glad she took it now, she'd have to thank him when they got home from school and work later.

As Inko was walking she passed by the playground. During these hours no one would be really out as it was only half seven in the morning and children were sent to school or were babysat at home and adults left for work, not to mention the weather this morning is quite...something.

Yet, in light of this she saw a child swinging alone on the playground, staring up at the sky. Instantly worry overcame the short woman. Where was this child's mother, or father? Or both?! No one was in sight. Did she get abandoned without knowing!? In her frantic thoughts Inko rushed over to the child and tried her best to give a calm friendly smile once the child noticed her. She didn't want to make her cry with how nervous she was.

"Good morning dear, why, why are you out here alone? Where are your parents?" She asked as softly as she could so as to not scare the child.

From observation alone Inko guessed the child before her was around the age of two or three. No no younger but possibly older. She was just as small as her Izuku was at this age which let her make that guess quite easy.

"I like the rain. I came to watch." The child answered softly her green eye looking at Inko's own green eyes.

"But it's cold out, and you can get sick!"

"No it's okay. It's warm." It was warm and the breeze was cool giving off the perfect temperature despite the light rain, but still!

"Dear, it's not okay to be out in the rain. Especially not this early in the morning by yourself and-" Inko paused her eyes catching something before she looked down, following what she thought she saw. "Wh...Why are you barefooted..!?" All soft and calm went out the window. She was now in a worried, nervous panic.

The child wiggled her tiny toes that tugged at Inko's heart, even more so when she smiled slightly.

She's adorable...

"The ground is warm when I walk. I don't like shoes. They are...not warm like the ground." At least she was honest but that answer brought the mother out in Inko and she knelt down scolding.

"Then place slippers on your feet. What if you had walked onto something that could cut you? And your feet would be dirty and you'd end up with a nasty boo-boo under your feet?" She scolded while wiping away at her feet.

The child was stunned. This was new to her. No one had ever been angry with her in this manner. Scolding her without yelling. Her caretaker never scolded her so she was quite shocked at this new form of scolding.

"What's your name dear?" Inko asked voice back to how it was when she first greeted the child.

"Tsukiko..."

"I am Midoriya Inko. Will you allow me to take you home or to the police so they can find your parents?" Inko looked up a kind smile to her face.

Oh...they must be related. She thought recognizing both last name and smile.

"Hai..." and if they were then Inko would not leave her here alone. Just like how Izuku didn't.

Is this his okaa-san? Tsukiko wondered as she had Inko drop her off at the orphanage.