Chapter 28 - Morning Reflections Part 2. (Unedited)

A/N: Hey, look at me posting when I said I would! lol :L

So this is just Colby's reflection of the night before! Hope it isn't too boring! I will be editing this tomorrow so it might be a little rough right now! :)

But hope you enjoy it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Colby's POV

"See you later!" I called out to Y/N as she left my bedroom. She was like a whirlwind when getting ready, but I was impressed at how quickly she had managed to do it. She wasn't the type to spend hours on getting ready, and honestly it was like a breath of fresh air compared to most of the girls I had talked to since moving out to L.A.

I sighed as I flopped back onto my bed, feeling conflicted. I didn't regret kissing her last night, but there was still a lot to process. I thought admitting my feelings for her would be the biggest hurdle, but now I realised that figuring out what to do next would be an even greater one. Nothing was going to change the fact that she will be going back to Kansas in two weeks, and I couldn't help but wonder if we were just setting ourselves up to fail.

Then there were my fans... My fans that I loved and valued so much. My fans who liked to argue about whether or not I should be allowed to have a girlfriend. I grabbed my phone from the table by my bed and opened up Twitter. I knew I shouldn't be doing it, but I was curious to see if people were still arguing about my love life this morning.

They were, and it was bad... Really bad... So I closed the app and instead went to message the person who always had the best advice. The person who I was lucky enough to call my best friend.

I pushed myself up out of bed after I told him to come round and that my front door should be open. Grabbing a pair of joggers, I shoved them on before going out to my living room. Plopping down on my sofa, there was a knock on my door a few seconds later before it was pushed open to reveal a mop of blonde hair. We often let ourselves into each other's apartments so it didn't faze me at all as Sam smiled brightly when he saw me and shuffled over to join me.

"Hey dude." He said as he sat down next to me.

"Hey..." I said lowly, placing my phone not so gently down onto the coffee table in front of me.

"Are you alright bro?" Sam asked immediately.

Glancing up, I saw him staring at me intently. "The fans are still talking about those photos Jake posted." I responded honestly. There was no way I could bullshit Sam anyway.

"Is it bad?" He questioned cautiously.

"It seems worse this time around..." I replied with a grimace.

"Don't look at it man, just stay off Twitter until Jake posts his video." Sam reasoned. I knew he was right, but it was easier said than done.

"Has he said when he wants to film the rest?" I asked him.

"No, but it's Jake so it'll probably be a couple of days before he gets around to it."

Sighing inwardly, I decided to let it lie and change the subject as I was often as bad as Jake for getting things done unless Sam was there to motivate me. "Are you still filming that blind hide and seek video tonight?" I queried.

"Yeah. Hey, why don't you ask Y/N if she wants to join in? If the fans start to get to know her it might come as less of a shock if and when you eventually want to introduce her as your girlfriend."

"I don't know man..." I sighed, before adding. "Someone might make the connection between her and those photos it could be bad."

"Yeah maybe you're right, but they won't all hate her, bro. There's only a few that are spreading the hate, in fact I've seen more coming to your defence." He stated positively, however it didn't make me feel much better.