Chapter 19 - Pizza Night Part 1

Reader's POV

"Do I have time to have a quick shower before we go over to Sam's?" I asked Colby as I followed him into his apartment.

"Yeah, it's super chill so everyone comes and goes whenever they want." He answered as he dumped his backpack onto the couch.

"Okay, cool." I said as I headed towards Colby's room. I paused when another thought hit me.

"Hey, can I borrow another one of your hoodies? The other one you gave me isn't that clean." I have bought other hoodies and jumpers with me, but they weren't as comfortable as Colby's hoodie.

"Yeah of course! Here, I'll show you where I keep all my merch. Just help yourself to whatever." He led me into his office and slid one of the big glass doors open to reveal racks of clothes.

"Take your pick." He stated. Rummaging through his clothes, I chose out a pink hoodie which looked similar to the one of Colby's that I already had.

"I love the design on this t-shirt." I told him when I came across a black t-shirt with white writing and symbols on it.

"Yeah, that is one of my favourite designs to be fair. We made those for a charity thing we did not long ago."

"That's cool. I'm definitely stealing it at some point." I replied adamantly with a grin.

"Go for it!" Colby laughed.

"Okay, I'll go take that shower. I won't be long. You can head over to Sam's if you want." I advised him.

"Nah, I'll wait for you." He responded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Trailing after Colby into Sam's apartment, the first thing I noticed that there was a lot more people than I expected there would be. I felt very underdressed when I spotted Katrina in a nice top, skirt and heels. Looking down at my hoodie, jeans and sneakers, I wondered if I could sneak back to Colby's to change before anyone really noticed.

"Y/N, this is Xepher and Griffin." I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of Colby's voice, and I focused on the people who he was introducing me too. I was immediately enamoured by the girl's fashion sense with her blue and pink hair, unique black dress and studded platform boots.

"Hi." I greeted them, and they returned the sentiment.

"Do you want me to get you some pizza?" Colby asked me.

"Yes, please." I replied with a smile.

"I love your style. It's so unique." I said to Xepher as Colby left me to go around to the kitchen area, saying hi to people on his way.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"Where do you get your clothes from?" I questioned.

"Usually I just get pieces from loads of different places and put it all together." She explained nonchalantly.

"Really?! That's amazing." I complimented her, and she thanked me again.

"Xeph!" We were interrupted by a girl with long black hair, and I felt a little less out of place when I saw that she was wearing a vest top and jogging pants.

She smiled at me when she noticed that I was standing there.

"Hi, I'm Cassie." She stated.

"Hi Cassie, I'm Y/N. Colby's friend." I told her.

Colby returned then, placing a paper plate down on the counter in front of me. Looking down, I saw that it was piled with a few pieces of pepperoni pizza.