Goshiki Tsutomu X Seme! Male Reader

Requested by: OneCrxzyFujoshi

Type: smut/fluff

Disclaimer: Both aged up(22+)

Title: A table for two

Third Person POV:

The practice had dragged on for far too long, a weary sigh rolled off Goshiki's lips as he readjusted his bag on his shoulder, and the mask on his face. Turning around, he threw a slight wave to the rest of his teammates, who were still packing their stuff.

"I have to hurry home tonight, sorry guys."

They all waved him off with a knowing smile. It was no secret to the team that their outside hitter would ever so often stay at his boyfriend's house after a long practice. Tonight, though, was different, and very special. Soon, the gym disappeared behind him, together with the setting sun, that spilled its last warm orange rays for the day. As soon as the street lamps lit up a chilly wind suddenly blew, forcing the tired boy to zip his jersey. His tired eyelids already started dropping, but the light chime of his phone jerked him awake. Blinking a few times he took the phone out of his pocket, the screen lit up displaying a notification from his boyfriend.

💜~My (Y/N)~💜

"You still coming over? I prepared everything for us ;)"

An affectionate and genuine smile spread on the tired boy's face as he typed his response.

"Of course I am!  Tho, I'm still a bit mad you didn't let me help you :P"

💜~My (Y/N)~💜

"It's our anniversary if you helped me it wouldn't be much of a surprise :/"

"Fiiine, I get it..."

 The boy shook his head with a light snicker, before unlocking his door. Even tho tired he was very swift to hop in the cold shower and prepare a nice outfit. Drinking a cup of coffee in one gulp was his last resort to pump up some energy, but the feeling of anxious excitement made him forget the long and tiring day he had. Buttoning up his slim white shirt he gazed in the mirror, taking a moment to tend to every detail. He wanted to look good, and he sure as hell did. 

When he stepped outside again it was completely dark, only the street lights illuminated the pavement here and there. The only sound disturbing the absolute silence was the light howling of the same chilly wind. He sighed, zipping his jacket and slowly stepping into the night. Not a long walk after he recognized the house that appeared in his vision. As he approached the door his heart picked up speed and before he had a chance to knock the door opened and his boyfriend stepped out to greet him, a wide affectionate grin on his face. Goshiki felt heat rushing to his cheeks as even the top of his ears flushed red. He hoped he could write it to the chilly atmosphere outside, but it was definitely because of his boyfriend. A tight white shirt that outlined his body perfectly, dim light coming from behind him gave his piercing (e/c) eyes a shade of mystery and made his facial features appear sharper, all that made Goshiki starstruck.

"Tsu! Took you long enough."

The (h/c) haired male exclaimed, wrapping his arms tightly around the other boy. Goshiki eased into the embrace.

"Come on, it's cold outside."

And with that, both of them disappeared into the house. As he was handing his jacket to his boyfriend, Goshiki's eyes went over him in awe.

"You alright?"

The taller male asked, a hint of concern laced in his voice.

"Yeah... Just... You look v-very handsome tonight."