Levi X Seme Male Reader

Requested by @Lolidc1246 Thank you so much 😊

*Modern AU*

You button up your (F/C) shirt in front of the large mirror that was standing in your room. You fix your (H/C) hair and check out your outfit.

"Oi, if you keep drooling over yourself we will miss the party!"

"But I do look rather hot, don't I (F/N)?"

You look at your friend winking and he breaks down laughing.

"Suuuure, super hot now let's go please."

"Well when you get your driving licence you won't need to wait for me."

"Yeah, true, but I like to use you as my personal driver."

You laugh and get down the stairs.

"Mom! Me and (F/N) are heading to the party, I'll probably sleepover at his place because he's closer to the club!"

"Okay honey, be careful I love you!"

"See you tomorrow! Love you too mom!"

Taking your leather jacket you shut the door and get inside your car, your friend comfortably shifting in the front seat.

"Well, let's stop by my house, you can leave your car there the club is pretty close from my place."

"And you came here because?"

"Well I have to buzz you of course."

He laughs again and you ride in comfortable silence to your friends house. He runs in his house and you wait outside. After a short while he exists shouting a goodbye to his parents and the two of you head to the club.

"(Y/N), don't hate me for dragging ypu here, you just have to get over your ex..."

You sigh running a hand through your hair.

"Yeah, I know... Its just so hard..."

Your friend gives you a quick side hug.

"Well, we are gonna have lots of fun tonight, and lots of booze am I right."

He winks, and you let out a good hearted chuckle. Slowly you arrive and enter the still empty club. Your friend drags you to the bar to take a drink.

"How can I help you?"

"I'll have a Tom Collins, and my friend here..."

(F/N) looks at you.

"A headless horseman for me."

He bartender nods and starts preparing your drinks while the two of you lean on the bar.

"Well, it's pretty empty but, see something you like?"

He elbows you and you just roll your eyes with a small smile.

"You know it's not that easy."

"But it is, you're a great guy, any girl would like to be with you."

You sigh.

"I have to tell you something."

He looks at you worriedly.

"Lately, since I broke up, I've been thinking a lot. And I realised, I'm into guys..."

The look in his eyes changes to relief and a wide smile spreads across his face. He hugs you tightly.

"Why didn't you said it sooner, I'm glad you finally realised accepted yourself."

"Wait you knew?"

"More of a gut feeling to be honest, but enough of that, let's find you a boyfriend tonight!"

The bartender brings your drinks and you walk over to take a seat.

"Cheers, to the new (Y/N) !"

He laughs and you join him clicking your glass against his.

After a while the club gets filled up. Even tho you live in a relatively small town many people come here on Saturdays. The dance floor still looked pretty empty. It was around midnight when (F/N) stood up half drunk and dragged you tobthe dance floor. You were not that sober as well, laughing and drinking for past two hours. As the music blasted louder you and your friend started dancing. Soon enough you bump into someone. You turn around and meet with a small boy with black hair and beautiful silver eyes.

"I'm sorry I should have payed more attention."

"No it's okay, I'd like to bump in a beautiful guy like you any day."

Realising what you said you quickly apologised to the smaller male again as light red dusted his cheeks.

"It's okay, you are pretty handsome yourself..."

You feel your cheeks heat up as well as your eyes dart around in a desperate search for (F/N) only to see him kissing with one girl in the corner of the room.

He's having fun... I should try as well...

You turned to the man.

"My name is (M/N), nice to meet you!"

He shakes his head.

"I can't hear you!"

You point a finger to the front door and he nods. The two of you stepped out into as the cold breeze went through your hair.

"I said, my name is (Y/N), nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Levi."

Your eyes dart over his features as you notice his shaking slightly. You quickly take of your leather jacket and put it around him.

"T-Thanks."

He says as again his cheeks get slightly red.

"So, coming here often?"

He laughs at your cheesiness and you join him.

"No, not really, I recently moved here... After I, after I-"

"It's okay if you can't tell me, we only met a couple of minutes ago anyways."

"No, it's okay, I ran away."

"From who?"

"My abusive boyfriend..."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that..."

"Thanks, it was just getting out of hand."

You hesitantly wrap your hands around his torso.

"Don't worry, he can't hurt you anymore."

He looks up at you, his silver eyes shining brightly in the moonlight as his hands gently hold your your cheeks. He brought his head up and his soft lips met with yours. You grab his waist pulling him closer as his hands go around your neck. After a moment you separate for air. You bring your forehead to his as you gently whisper.

"No one will hurt you ever again."

A single tear escapes his silver eyes and you wipe it away with your thumb smiling at him. After a while he starts shaking slightly again.

"You're cold, wanna head back inside?"

"Only if you want to dance with me."

You smirk as you grab his hand and lead him inside. You spent the rest of the night dancing and drinking some more before you eventually got pretty pretty drunk and passed out...