Oikawa Tooru x Male reader

Request by: Lolidc1246

Title: Is this how you wanted to punish me?

Type: Angst

Oikawa POV:

A heavy sigh escaped from my lips... I held the door handle with a shaky hand, I wasn't strong enough to open it... I wasn't brave enough to face what's on the other side. My eyes fell to the ground, and they laid on the welcome mat. I remembered the day we moved into this apartment, and the day we got the mat...

I grabbed (Y/N) and picked him up bridal style. He blushed as he nuzzled his head against my chest, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"As a good future husband I am, I will carry you inside!"

Both of us chuckled as I carried him into our new apartment. The walls were gray, no light was entertaining through the windows, and our boxes filled out space on the floor. I gently placed him down on the ground, immediately he opened the windows and raised the blinds, the warm sunlight came pouring in, and it instantly lit up the room. He continued around the apartment, going into each room and looking at the walls.

"Okay so, we will paint the kitchen white, the living room should be some warmer color like peach or a shade of red. The hallways should be something neutral but not gray and our room should be (F/C). Do you agree?"

He tilted his head as he looked at me. I chuckled, and brought him in for a kiss, laying my forehead on his.

"If you like it, I like it too. Those colors sound great."

He gave me one of his warm smiles, his beautiful (e/c) eyes closed, and it made him so adorably cute.

Few days passed since we moved in. When I came back from shopping I saw my boyfriend standing outside our apartment. He was observing the door and I approached him from behind as quiet as possible. He jumped up slightly when I embraced him and quickly laid a kiss on the back of his neck.

"You scared me, idiot."

I chuckled, looking at his flustered gorgeous face. He hit my shoulder and I acted like I was hurt.

"Oh, what a grand betrayal, the love of my life hit me..."

He chuckled as I 'fainted' dramatically, shortly after I joined him, enjoying the sweet sound of his laugh.

"What were you looking at anyway, is something wrong with the door?"

I looked at the frame, going over to it, and tapping it a few times.

"No, everything's fine. I just thought a welcome mat would be a nice touch. Maybe a pot of flowers here."

He pointed next to the door and I placed a hand on my chin.

"Yeah you're right, it's plain and boring this way. We're getting it all tomorrow, okay?"

He came over to me, giving me a loving kiss. I couldn't help but smile and wrap my hands around his waist.

I let go of the doorknob, my fingers gently went over the pot of flowers next to the door.

"(f/flower), you loved it... We loved it...."

Another sigh escaped from my lips as I finally pushed the door open. The nostalgic smell of our shared home hit my nose, I gulped as I felt my eyes tear up. I closed them for a moment before I blinked rapidly, removing the tears from my slightly red eyes. The first thing I saw when I entered and took of my boots was, of course, the goofy selfie of the two of us. I gently grabbed the framed picture, holding it like it was made of pure gold, but also like it could break at every moment. My thumb gently brushed over the gorgeous joyful face of my boyfriend. His eyes sparkled and I remember the day we took this photo.