Kuroo Tetsurou X Seme! Attorney Male Reader

My allegiance is to the Republic, to DEMOCRACY! Seme Male Reader it is!

Title: A tough case; Part 3

Type:fluff/smut

(Y/N) POV:

Glass doors slid close as I entered the balcony. My eyes momentarily closed and my nose picked up the chilly fresh air. With every passing day, winter seemed closer and closer. The property around my house was bustling, everyone trying to finish what they had before the first snow starts to fall. A slight noise brought me back from my thoughts, turning around I was met with the soft hazel gaze of my maid, Katrina. Her lips spread into a warm smile and she placed a cup of steaming tea on the glass table.

"Thank you, Katrina."

The elderly woman tilted her head to the side, gazing at me motherly.

"It's heartwarming to see you back home. The rest of the staff and I were here alone for months! And you only came back to pick up new suits and return the dirty ones."

"Much changed from then..."

Again, I was met with a warm and proud smile.

"He changed you, you know that."

I snickered as I nodded approvingly.

"Yes ma'am, he did."

"I will go and prepare the house. Drink your tea while it's hot!"

"Will do! Thank you, Katrina."

With a small nod, I was again alone on the balcony. With a sigh, I sat down and brought the steaming cup to my lips. Together with the herbal taste that danced around my mouth, I was wrapped in the feeling of heat surging through my body. As I observed various people appear and reappear in my front yard my phone suddenly vibrated.

Snapchat now
from Roo-Roo <3

I chuckled as I tapped, immediately a picture popped up. His wide grin was the first thing that caught my attention, besides that I quickly scanned the interior of his car, noticing a cute small girl, hair as dark as Kuroo's, peaking sheepishly behind the driver seat. Shortly after, another notification popped up and I was transferred to our chat.

'Dressed and ready, on our way!'

I smiled as I picked up the cup of tea and brought it beneath my chin. I made a closed-eyes smile and snapped the picture. Before I sent it I wrote 'Drive safe!' on the bottom. I placed my phone down on the table, taking another sip of the tea. A slightly troubling sigh escaped my lips.

Will he agree? I mean, we did grow close over those 5 months... What will others say... No, not, you will not give a damn about what anyone else thinks. Screw them, the only thing society knows how to do is find a problem for every solution, and also judge you for everything. The only opinion that should matter to me is his.

I was pulled away from my thoughts by a loud bark. Swiftly, I stood up and leaned over the railing of the balcony, scanning the yard for my dog.

"(D/N)! C'mere."

Soon enough there he was, just below the balcony, his puffy white tail wiggling excitedly. I opened my mouth to say something, but I heard the door opening behind me. Katrina poked her head outside.

"He's pulling up just now, better get ready hun."

She winked with a wide loving smile. Just as she was about to close the door, adorable white fluff of affection swiftly made its way towards me. With a warm chuckle, I crouched down to stroke long strands of his fur.