Valentine's Day Special

Todoroki Shoto X Uke Male Reader

Title: "I need you like a heart needs a beat"

Type: Fluff

Your POV:

"No, too bright... Hmm, doesn't go well with the shoes... Eeehh, this one is boring... Maybe? Actually, never mind."

I sighed, dropping yet another piece of clothing on the, ever growing, pile on my floor.

"Ugh, it's supposed to be special, something I don't usually wear..."

My eyes squinted, feeling the gears in my head turn, finally an idea started forming. I chuckled slowly, nodding my head as I worked out the details, a bright smile grew on my face.

"Yes! That could actually work!"

I quickly grabbed my phone, dialing my sister.

"Heyyy, my favorite, adorable, kind and generous sister."

She groaned instantly.

"What do you need now?"

I suppressed a chuckle.

"I know you're about to close the shop, but could you find me something, pretty please..."

"Ugh, fine spit it out. But you own me!"

"Fine, fine. I need..."

I hummed as I brushed my teeth in the steamy bathroom, but I was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Come in (S/N)! I left the door unlocked for you."

Not a moment later she barged through the front door, setting a black garment bag on my couch. I leaned on the door frame, a (f/c) toothbrush still in my mouth.

"Eww, grow up and dress after a shower, at least a bath robe."

I just shrugged, excitedly going for the bag.

"Yugh chan hagte mhe aggl yogh whanth."

She slapped my hands away from the zipper.

"It's the fines piece I could find. Do! Not! Get toothpaste mixed with drool all over it!"

"Fine, fine, I'll be extra careful tonight. Let me give you a big fat smooch!"

As I stepped towards her, mimicking a kissing motion, she stepped back, shoving her index finger at my chest.

"No! Stay away you little gremlin. You'll destroy my outfit and my makeup, I have a date in fifteen minutes and you will not ruin this!"

"Ahhh, you're not fun to mess with, you're dating this guy for three years, he saw you in worse shapes."

"I'm sorry, mister 'I'm invited to a formal party, but I'll come up with a new outfit that same day' I actually plan in advance."

I rolled my eyes at her imitation of my voice, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Listen, I needed something special, we have been dating for a few months now, and it's the first big event we're going to as a couple. And no one could find a better outfit than my older sis!"

"You'll be gorgeous in that lil' bro, Todoroki won't be able to keep his eyes off of you. Or hands..."

Her eyebrows wiggled playfully before she skipped off through the door, not waiting for my answer.

"Have fun with on your date, and use protection!"

Still having a towel around my waist, I rushed after her, but she was already halfway to her car.