Prince Kenma Kozume X Seme Male Reader

Title: "Venomous thorns: The night of the ball"

Type:??? Still no idea...

Thank you for your kind comments in the first chapter! :)

Your POV:

I

"Your eyes seem distant."

I blinked a few times, suddenly again aware of my surroundings. Looking over my shoulder I met concerned eyes of my mother.

"I was just thinking about this seasons events, with Adrien by my side our game will be strong this year."

"Oh, just relax tonight, try to have some fun. Maybe even share a special dance..."

I snickered, lightly shaking my head. But then I remembered those bright golden eyes, and the feeling of my hand around his slim waist. I sighed, pushing back on my hopeless fantasy.

The carriage skid to a stop, trumpets blared loudly as footmen in bright purple uniforms opened the door for us to step out. My mother looped her hand through mine as we ascended the stairs. As soon as we entered, more trumpets blared, making me flinch a little. People who were already mingling, with drinks in hand, turned their heads towards us. Master of Ceremonies cleared his throat, turning towards the curious masked heads.

"Now announcing the members of the noble house of (L/N)! My Lady baroness (M/N) and her son and heir, Baron (Y/N)!"

Immediately, both of us straightened our postures, flashing bright and warm smiles to the crowd. My mother waved with her velvet gloved hand as many people greeted us with applause. We descended the stairs, taking a flute of champaign at the bottom. My mother subtly whispered in my ear.

"Go, mingle, I have to greet the king and queen, but you should get a head st-"

"I'll accompany you, as your heir I should greet them as well."

Her brows furrowed, the play was good either way, but I noticed she preferred to get me mingling as soon as possible. She bit her bottom lip, weighing the options carefully.

"Alright. Behave well!"

Still hand in hand we made our way through the crowd, to the far end of the room. On a slightly elevated tile we saw the royal family all together, talking to other members of the court. Matching bright blue robe with other royal ornaments that glinted in the candlelight clearly separated them from the rest of the court. Masks were elegant, light and golden, going perfectly with their jewel decorated crowns. Queen's eyes lightened up as she saw my mother approaching, shooing away the people they were talking to, she rushed to embrace my mother.

"Ah you've finally arrived, I was wondering where my dear friend was."

The Queen laughed, and my mother joined, but after it died down her cold calculating blue eyes fell on my form. Going analytically over my body it seemed as she tried to break me appart and study my posture, subtle body language and appearance. I bowed deeply and elegantly, almost textbook like, flashing a charming smile.

"Your majesty, it is my greatest honor to greet you."

Not moving, I heard her heels tapping against the polished floor, and a gentle hand was laid upon my shoulder. My eyes rose up, quickly noticing the high quality silk of her dress, many captivating patterns were knit with golden threads. On her regal dress, there were two noticeable epaulettes, subtly covered by the ermine fur of her royal red cape.

"Arise, young baron, I'm honored to have you as my guest."

Her cold demeanor melted, and she gave me a warm, friendly smile. Her crown glistened in the candlelight, on her chest, there was a milky white rose, herald of the royal family. She led me towards the king, my mother keeping some distance.