Kuro Tetsurou X Uke! Male Reader

Requested by @inarizqki; thank you so much for the request, enjoy!

(Y/N)s POV

It was a cold evening in the middle of December. I sat in my rustic leather armchair next to the fireplace. As the wood slowly burned I pushed my glasses up to continue reading my book. It was unusually silent for this time of the day. I sighed as I flipped the page focusing back on the chapter I was reading. I took a sip of warm smoking tea that was sitting on the small table next to me when I heard the rustling of keys before the front door opened. I closed my book and a smile formed on my face when I stood up to greet my boyfriend who just returned from work. The wind blew some snow inside the house before Kuroo closed the doors. He removed his hat revealing his, even messier, pitch-black bed hair. He smiled setting his brown leather bag on the woods cabinet next to the front door. He slid off his boots before taking off his large coat and putting it on a hanger. I quickly threw my arms around his neck to capture his lips in a soft loving kiss, instantly his hands wrapped around my waist.

"Welcome home baby!"

He smirked before kissing me again.

"You know I love returning home to this."

I giggled caressing his cheek.

"Yeah, I know."

I kissed him again and just as I was about to place my forehead on his my phone rang.

"Really?"

Kuroo whined, I kissed him again before unwrapping myself from his embrace to get my phone.

Hi (Y/N)!

"Hey sis, what's up?"

I have a favor to ask from my adorable, sweet, loving, and caring little brother.

"Oh, God... What is it?"

She giggled.

Gareth and I are going on a business trip tomorrow morning, I forgot to get a babysitter for (Nephew name). Will you please take care of him until we are back, please, please, please!

I sighed turning to Kuroo. 

"I have to check with Kuroo just a moment."

Okay, I'll wait for you two lovebirds to decide.

I eye rolled with a small laugh before muting my phone.

"What is it?"

Kuroo looked at me tilting his head slightly.

"(S/N) asked if we could take care of (Nep/N) until she comes back."

His eyes widen slightly as he scratched the back of his neck.

"For how long?"

I shrugged unmuting my phone.

"How long will you be gone?"

Just for a day, I'll come Sunday morning to pick him up.

I turned to Kuroo.

"Just for a day."

He sighed.

Do the puppy eyes. I need this (Y/N)!

I sighed shaking my head slightly before I pulled my best sad puppy eyes.

"Please Kuroo."

He rolled his eyes looking up at the ceiling.

"Come on (Y/N), that's cheap, you know I can't say no to your puppy eyes."