Sugawara Koushi X Seme! Male Reader

*Important announcements for all of my fellow Kuroo x Attorney Male Reader story. I wanted to treat you with part 3 of the story, but I wanted to reach out and ask for your opinion, who do you think should be Seme and who should be Uke, you'll find an announcement on my profile if you feel like it tell me what you think. Majority wins. Now I hope you will enjoy the new chapter*

Requested by: lightchii_

Type: fluff

Title: Cold winds of change

Third-person POV:

Below the distant snowy mountains stretching on the horizon, on the perfectly white plains, thick black pillars of smoke were rising in the air. The freezing winds of winter swept through the men that were mercilessly fighting. White snow was painted in blood, as colors of blue and green were locked in the desperate battle for dominance. With horrifying sounds, the artillery of both sides let out their barrage on the opposing positions. Near the raging battlefield, behind the artillery positions, the tall blue tents occupied the snowy hill. Commanders of the French army overlooked the battle, heavy and dark blue coats trying to keep them warm. The air was filled with tension, the atmosphere so thick it could be cut with a knife. The flag of the newly reformed French empire danced on the currents of the strong winter wind. Even tho the emperor himself was absent, his young, most prominent general overlooked the course of the battle. Without a hat, he allowed the wind to carry soft locks of his (h/c) hair while he firmly held his monocular. He closed it, a heavy sigh escaping from the pink lips of the stern-looking young man. Just as he turned towards the other commanders in the tent, an exhausted soldier appeared on top of the hill. He stopped, leaning on his knees as he tried to get to the air.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I quickly rushed to the man, excitement, nervousness, and fear all mixed on my reddened face. The soldier gave me the field report and as I unfolded the piece of paper, soaked in dried blood, I instinctively started biting on my lower lip. Piercing (e/c) eyes scanned the letters as fast as they could, rushing to process the words written. The rest of my companions formed a circle around me, nervously trying to peek over my shoulder, and see the crucial paper for themselves.

"Sir, what does it say? Are we winning? Sir?"

I let out a heavy sigh as my head rolled backward. I opened my (e/c) eyes, gazing in the endless blue skies before I started laughing. I knew the rest of the command was exchanging looks of confusion and uncertainty, but as I turned towards them all eyes were staring impatiently at me.

"Our main forces are looking good, the left-wing of the Russian army is retreating, the main part of their army is probably being flanked by our forces as we speak. Our artillery managed to find Russian cannons, seems like we destroyed four so far. It's safe to say we're victorious."

Looks of relief overflowed the group around me, I placed my hand on the soldier's shoulders, squeezing him reassuringly.

"Good job out there."

He smiled, with a small nod his ocean blue eyes stared at me in amazement. I turned to everyone, drawing my saber and raising it high in the air.

"Another victory for the new French empire! Long live Emperor Napoleon!"

"Long may he reign!"

Everyone raised their swords into the air as we all hailed our victory. The old generals brushed their white mustaches with slightly trembling hands, as a small smile lingered beneath them. The tent was soon filled with cheers as glasses filled with wine clicked against each other. I placed my glass down, after taking a few sips of cold liquid, and I returned to my spot, the folded monocular from the pocket of my coat. I once again looked over towards the battlefield, the Russian army was now in fool retreat, the last Russian flag, that was still fluttering on the weakened wind, was taken down with cheers and gunshots. Like a thunderstorm, our victory was proclaimed by the sounds of the last artillery barrage. A slug smile spread across my face as I, once again, pocketed my monocular. I turned around swiftly, pointing at one of the men.