(A/N) Appreciation post

Hello everyone, I just wanted to use this author note to express my thanks for 10k reads and over 200 votes! It feels amazing to know that so many of you read and, I sincerely believe, like my stories. Also thanks for all of the request you guys send me, I'll make sure to work on them as soon as possible.

I wanted to apologize for the lack of work this past month, I was dealing with some personal things and didn't have much free time to devote to writing. I'll make sure to be more active in the upcoming weeks, and write those oneshots to the best of my ability.

Last thing I wanted to tell you here was about my other book. It's a story that has a meaning to me, as it was the idea that got me into writing. My first attempt at that particular story was downright bad and sloppy, but recently I started rewriting it, and I'm truing my best to really make it more than just a regular love story. As I was saying I'm putting energy and effort into that, and this, book and I'd be very very grateful if you could spare a moment to check it out. Your votes coments and reads mean a great deal to me, always, and I mean always, let me know what you think and what I could do better in the future.

I love you all so much, with great hopes that this finds you in good health,

Sincerely,

Author. 

((Haha hiiii editor here, it is very greatly appreciated for all the votes and the nice comments and reads! The author works too damn hard so all we both appreciate everything buh-bye!)))