Chapter 15

The semester has finally ended and I can finally relax all day at home.

"Yay!!!!" I shrieked as I dive onto the bed as soon as I got back home.

"Take a bath first Hae Ri," Yi Eun nagged as he took off his necktie. I was about to give him a silly retort when my eyes caught sight of his figure.

Damn. He really looks fine.

"Hae Ri," Yi Eun summoned me again. I pouted as I got off the bed and went to the wardrobe to take grab my clothes. He is so naggy that sometimes he feels
more like a dad rather than my husband.

My face flushed red at this thought. My husband... It just seems so surreal although we have been staying together for a few months already.

To be honest, other than the occasional skinship, we are basically roommates sleeping on the same bed. Nothing much happens between us and I don't think he likes me that way. Frankly speaking, I feel that I'm being treated as a pet rather than his wife.

As soon as I got out of the shower, I saw Yi Eun with a frustrated expression packing the luggage.

"Are you going anywhere?" I asked, my heart sinking at the thought that he will be leaving me for a while.

"Well, we are going to Singapore. Our parents want us to visit the mall that they plan to acquire. They want us to go through with the negotiations instead of them. It's just an excuse for them to "pass" the company to us by introducing us to the future partners in this manner. It's so annoying, I already have plans for my research and they just had to disrupt it." Yi Eun complained and I tried to hide my laugh. It's so funny how he is when things don't go his way.

"I see." I nodded my head as I sat in his chair and started to play with my phone.

"Aren't you going to help me to pack?" He asked and I shook my head," I think that you are doing an excellent job for us."

"How many of these do you need then?" He asked and I looked up. My face flushed as I saw him using the tip of his finger holding onto my panties.

"Yah! You pervert!" I yelled and rushed over to pack my luggage myself.

———————————————————————————

"Hae Ri, we arrived at the airport already." I felt someone shaking my shoulders and I struggled to open my eyes.

It was not even 6 am but we are already at the airport. It seems that our appointment was supposed to be at 11am later on, hence the early flight. It takes around 2 hours for us to reach Singapore from Miri.

"Do they even have flights at this time?" I asked  Yi Eun as I went to get a trolley for him to put our luggage. We were going for a week and I totally felt that he was overpacked.

"Well, my parents arranged a private flight for us." He mumbled and my sleepiness went away in a moment.

"What?" I questioned him again and he seemed sort of embarrassed.

"I don't like sitting on the regular flights and my family owns an airline, so they typically arrange a private flight for me whenever I'm flying." Yi Eun mumbled, realising how spoiled he sounded.

I definitely had forgotten that we were actually both the typical rich kids. My family also owns an airline but I prefer living a more normal lifestyle so I always insisted to take a public flight when I am travelling alone.

"Good morning Mr and Mrs Park," The staff greeted us as we boarded the flight. It was actually really cozy and wasn't really that huge. It may have felt really lonely if they arranged a larger sized plane.

I went and took a seat near the window. Yi Eun took the seat beside me. He took off the bag I was carrying and put in on the seat across us. Then, he proceeded to take out a blanket he had packed in his very ahjumma big bag. I actually had laughed at him when he was packing it yesterday. It was ridiculously large and had those floral prints on it. Fit for a 50 year old ahjumma that bring it to the wet market.

He placed the blanket over my thighs. Then, he took out the neck pillow he had prepared. His fingers went over the nape of my neck to push my head forward and he placed the neck pillow over my shoulders. My heart jolted as I felt his touch on my nape. I stared at him without a word, shocked at how good he is at taking care of others. He felt my stare and pushed my face towards the window with a finger, "I don't like being uncomfortable on the plane, so I usually prepare these items."He explained.

I turned my face towards him and gave him a smile," Thank you, this is the first time that I'm feeling so comfy on a flight."

He acknowledged my thanks with a nod and proceeded to prepare his own blanket and pillow.

I smiled to myself as I closed my eyes preparing to fall into deep slumber.

Park Yi Eun, every time I feel that I have seen everything about you, I learn something new.