Chapter 7

I groaned for the upteem time today

I groaned for the upteem time today. The sun was so bright. I yawned as I settled down on my seat. It was the sports meet today.

Let me get this straight for a moment. I'm not an atheletic girl. Hell no, I don't even exercise. And today, I was forced to exercise. Like I didn't even bring any sports friendly apparel that I had to wear Yi Eun's hoodie and tights to today's event.

Okay, maybe I have some that would be suitable for sports but that's besides my main point. Despite my futile protests on how I can't exercise and how I don't have anything suitable for exercising, Yi Eun pulled me out of the house to go for this sports meet with his hoodie, saying how suitable it was to wear a hoodie to a sports meet. Not that I was complaining. He's hoodie was comfy and soft and it smells nice.

Well, I finally agreed to going to this sports meet mainly because Yi Eun promised to take me out to lunch today. And because he said that there was nothing to eat at home. That was why I came to this sports
meet.

But now that I'm here, I actually regret it. Starving at home was personally a better option as compared to coming here. The sun was so bright and sorching and-

"Hey Hae Ri! Good weather today right?" I turned my half opened or half closed eyes to the source of excitement.

"Hey Jason. It's so sunny today." I grumbled and he laughed while taking the seat beside me.

"That's why it's the perfect weather for a sports meet." He cheered enthusiatically while I gave him a once-over. How can someone be so enthusiatic over sports?

Don't answer that. That was a rhethoritical question. I'm even questioning my sanity now.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He mumbled as he pushed my line of sight to the other side. I huffed in irritation as I leaned sideways and tumbled down onto the floor laying down.

"Woah. What did you do last night?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I hate sports. I hate exercising. I hate sweating." I complained and he laughed," You sound like a kid right now."

"I don't care." I declared as I closed my eyes and tried to go to sleep. I want to sleep through this sports meet and not do anything at all.

Just at the moment, the music starts and I groaned. The event started. I got up unwillingly and stared into blank space.

"It's be fun." Jason nudged me as I gave me a fake smile and muttered under my breath," That's what they always say."

The event started with some sort of safety briefing which you all are aware that I don't listen to before the first games start. Since the events were mostly voluntary wise, I found it easy to steer clear of participating. At the rate, I think I would be able to not do anything for the sports meet. A smile creep up my face as I took out my phone and started strolling through social media.