Chapter 9

"Hae Ri, it's 11

"Hae Ri, it's 11.20pm already. We can go tomorrow and I have to finish up my report." Yi Eun grumbled as I shook my head in disagreement.

"You have the weekends to do your report and I really want to go now." I whined like a little kid. I saw Yi Eun falter a while and I did an internal cheer.

"Theres probably not even any available movie at this time. They are closing soon." Yi Eun argued and I shook my
head. I turned around and opened his laptop.

"Password?" I asked.

"YiEun0904. Y and E are in capital letters." He answered and I looked at him.

"You are so boring." I mumbled and he pursed his lips," Like your password could get anywhere interesting."

"Of course it's interesting. It's HaeRiGoHRG." I answered with a triumphant smile and he burst into laughter. I looked at him amusedly. It was quite tough to get him to laugh.

"And you say that I'm boring? You are worse." He said between laughter, his face slightly red from the laughter already. I rolled my eyes while nudging him with my elbow into his stomach and I sat down on his lap.

"Yah, what are you doing?" He mumbled and I unlocked his laptop.

"It's your punishment for having only
one chair and laughing at my password. Like it is that funny." I muttered as I scrolled through the cinema's website looking for a movie with showtimes around this time.

"Let's watch Moana." I said as I pointed to it and he shook his head.

"The showtime time is 11.45. We won't make it in time. Plus, cartoons are so childish." He commented as I continued scrolling. I let out a sigh, hoping to find a movie which we could watch.

As I was scrolling through the website, I suddenly felt Yi Eun's chest leaning closer
to me and his head on my shoulder. My breath hitched at my throat at the sudden proximity. Yi Eun's hand laid over mine which was on the mouse as he went to click into Death Note.

"Let's watch this." He suggested, his eyes focused on the trailer and his voice just beside my ear. I felt my cheeks flare up and I was getting breathless for no reason.

"Sure." I argeed promptly as I quickly stood up, pushing his hands away which were encirling me," I'll go get ready."

I quickly went to the wardrobe but tripped on the way there.

"Yah Hae Ri Re you alright?" Yi Eun exclaimed and I quickly nodded my head, stopping him from coming forward.

"I'll be fast." I mumbled as I stumbled a few steps before successfully reaching the bathroom. I could hear Yi Eun's chuckles as I quickly closed the door and leaning against it, taking a few deep breaths to calm my racing heart.