Chapter 13

"Park Yi Eun! We are going to be late!" I yelled as I ran my hand through my dishevelled hair

"Park Yi Eun! We are going to be late!" I yelled as I ran my hand through my dishevelled hair. I had overslept and Yi Eun had the decency to not wake me up.

Reason? He wasn't the one having a morning class. I let out a frustrated grunt as I ran over to my closet to grab a fresh set of closing before rushing into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, not bothering to wash my hair as I began on my daily facial routine.

It really was a feat to keep my face clean and healthy. I scorned as I looked at the dark circles under my eyes. Sleeping late was never a good choice. I patted my face dry and decided to skip on my makeup routine, simply going with glasses. I was too tired for all of that.

I got out of the bathroom, finding Yi Eun relaxing at the dining table, taking a sip of his coffee. Infuriated, I took my bag and swung it on his head.

"Yah! I almost split my coffee." Yi Eun compained as he turned around to give me a glare which turned into him pursing his lips while looking at me from top to bottom.

"You look cute with glasses." He complimented as he took another sip of coffee, simply shrugging it off. I rolled my eyes as I shook his shoulders," That wouldn't bride me out from my annoyance at you. Stop drinking and let's go already."

He finished the coffee in one gulp as he went to the kitchen to clean his cup. I tapped my feet on the floor impatiently as I waited for him. Just as I thought he was going to be done, he went to the closet to grab out a tie.

"Gosh Yi Eun, tie it at school. I'm really going to be late." I grabbed his shoulder but he gave me a deadpan look but nonetheless ignored what I had just said. I took in a deep breath, trying to calm myself as he slowly fumbled with the tie. I rolled my eyes, why was he so adamant about wearing a tie?

Well, it did make him look cuter.

I let out a grunt of annoyance as I pushed his hands away from his tie and pulled him towards me.

"What are you doing Hae Ri?" I could feel his voice vibrating out from his chest as I fixed his tie. I bit my lip, keeping my focus on the tie," I'm helping you to tie it idiot. You were taking so long."

I felt his breath on my forehead as I struggled to keep my attention on his tie. I suddenly felt the urge to relive the feeling of his lips on my forehead. I suddenly felt my pulse speeding up and beating hard with my body. I looked down even more as I fought the blush that was going to form on my cheeks with the thought that I had.

Just as I thought my heart wouldn't beat any more faster, I felt Yi Eun's arms gripping on to the side of my waist as he pulled me in closer to him. I felt his nose nuzzling my still damp hair as he said," You smell nice."

"Stop distracting me from tying your tie." I mumbled as I felt my ears burning and I pushed away from him, distancing myself from him while focusing my eyes on his tie. He released his grip on my waist and wrapped them around it instead. I enjoyed the warm sensation though. He slowly traced circles on my back as I felt his gaze on me while I did his tie.