Chapter 10

Park Yi Eun sent you a friend request

Park Yi Eun (yi_eun_park) started following you.

My eyes widened at the notification I has received. I clicked into the friend request and scrolled into the account. The account was just created yesterday so there wasn't any much post or information. But when I clicked into the friends, I saw that he was friends with his parents and my parents, so I'm guessing that this really is his account. I let out a chuckle as I accepted his friend request and followed him back on Instagram. And he said that he wasn't interested in social media. What made him create an account then?

"What's so funny?" Jason whispered to me as I shook my head. We were in our math lecture right now and I probably seemed quite crazy giggling out of nowhere but still I couldn't help myself. Well, school has finally started and today's the first day. Unfortunately Vanessa was studying commerce so she wasn't going to get the same classes as us. And it's back to Jason and Hae Ri again.

Jeremy was the lecturer for this unit and to be honest, even as much as I like him, it was boring. Nobody can make me love maths. Or apprehend it. I let out a yawn as I looked at the slides I had printed beforehand and flipped through it. A few more pages til the end of the lecture. I can't wait. I took out my phone again and started to click into Yi Eun's Instagram to see if he posted any pictures. He was one famous kid. He just created Instagram but he already has 200 plus followers. I let out a smile as I realize that I was the only person he followed. I mean he probably hasn't checked his friends Instagram but I felt honored to be the first person he thought of when he created the account.

My phone was snatched out from my hand and I jumped a little from the surprise. I glared at Jason who took my phone.

"Focus Hae Ri, we wouldn't want you failing this unit." He commanded and I rolled my eyes.

"Jason, it's just the first lecture. What can I miss from here?" I asked but he didn't budge. I pursed my lips as I gave my attention to Jeremy who's words were simply gliding through my mind never resting down. I just couldn't focus or understand anything. I'm a math idiot.

After math lecture ended, Jason passed me back my phone and I gave him a death stare.

"I'm sorry." He raised up both of his hands, eyes pleading at me and I laughed. He looked like he was about to pee in his pants. I shook my head as I walked down the auditorium to go out of the hall.

"How was class?" I heard Jeremy say and he was walking beside me.

"No offence but I just don't like math." I answered and he laughed.

"True, math is not a lovable subject." He commented as he opened the door for me.

"See you Hae Ri. Have fun in Yi Eun's class." Jeremy said as he walked off to the office.

"Why were you walking so fast?" I heard Jason's voice and I turned behind. I rubbed my tummy and gave him a pitiful look.

"I'm hungry." I mumbled and he laughed as we walked together to the cafeteria. After purchasing lunch, we found an empty table and began eating. That was quite a feat, seeing how crowded the cafeteria was right now. I took a bite of the fried rice I brought and scrunched my face. Yi Eun's fried rice was a thousand times better than this. But what can I do? Now how I wish I was still injured and Yi Eun would cook for me. Yi Eun really should be a chef rather than a lecturer. He wasted his skills..