Chapter 14

It was Saturday morning and for the first time in a long time, I was free of work. I had completed all my assignments at school and all my work. Wow. I know that it is a huge feat to be free of work during university. I was scrolling through social media on my phone while tossing and turning around in bed. I'm bored. I pouted and put down my phone, glancing towards the direction of Yi Eun at the table.

I turned around, crossed my arms and laid my head on my hands. My eyes set on Yi Eun's figure and I bit the inner corners of my lips. He actually looks quite cute when he's working seriously. I shook my head, trying to get rid of any indecent thoughts.

"Yi Eun, I'm bored." I whined, but Yi Eun took no notice of me and simply continued with his work. I grunted and started to kick my legs on the bed, throwing a mini tantrum. He still didn't give a care or thought to me.

"Yi Eun."

"Yi Eun."

"Yi Eun."

"Yi Eun."

He ignored my calls. A mischievous thought sprung up onto my mind and my lips started to form into a grin.

"Dear, can we go out to a cafe?" I smiled and looked at Yi Eun with the most pouty face I could make. I could see the shock seeping through Yi Eun's face as he finally gave me his attention.

"Dear. Honey. Hubby. Love. Darling." I chimed and tried to hide my amusement at how red his face was turning.

"Go Hae Ri. Stop it." He warned but I laughed cheekily. This was really fun. I got up of bed, made a silly face and started to run around in the apartment.

"Catch me if you can babe." I teased him again. He finally got out of his seat and started to chase me around. I let out a laughter as I attempted to run away from him. It was not long before I was caught in his arms and tossed onto the bed. I laid on the bed while his arms were supporting him on top of me.

My eyes looked into his and I could feel my heartbeat rising. My breath felt caught up in my throat as I saw how intense his stare was. He slowly leaned down and I closed my eyes and slightly puckered my lips.

It felt like eternity and my heart was beating so fast and erratically- I felt that it was going to pop out of my chest already.

I could feel his body warmth closing in to mine and I waited for a kiss expectantly. However, instead of my lips, my forehead felt the warmth of his lips. I opened my eyes and and bit my lips disappointedly, but before I could say anything, his lips found my neck and he sealed it with a peck. I felt my skin flaring up at the spot his lips left me and I could feel the chagrin building up. My face flushed red as I saw his smug face looking back at me," I guess I won this round?"

"Yah!" I hit his arm and he laughed softly before getting away from the top of my body and laid beside me. Before I could get away, he pulled me into his arms and rested my head on his chest.

What

Is

Happening?

I held my breathe and waited for him to say something. However, silence remained for the following minutes. I hesitantly looked up from his chest and saw his sleeping face.

I let out my breathe and smiled as I stared at him. Before long, I felt my unconsciousness slipping as I feel into deep slumber.

If only time can freeze at this moment, and things can remain the same forever.