Chapter 5

"I'm so sorry

"I'm so sorry. Am I interrupting your consultation hour? I'll wait for you guys to finish first then." Athena mumbled as she went to an empty seat and started playing with her phone to kill time.

"No. She's not my student." Yi Eun said and Athena looked up from her phone, with a curious look.

"Yi Eun do you want to eat- Oh hey Hae Ri. What are you doing here?" The door opened showing Jeremy. Yi Eun was so popular. But were Athena and Jeremy both working here? So they were all colleagues?

"How did you know who she was?" Athena directed her curiosity to Jeremy.

I wasn't a good guesser, but I was trying my best to guess the relationship between them three. It felt like a puzzle, a mystery to be solved and yesterday's incident didn't help much.

Yi Eun sighed as he turned his chair away from his desk to face Athena and Jeremy, " Athena, this is my wife, Hae Ri and Hae Ri this is Athena, another of my old friend from Korea."

"Wait? From Korea? How many friends do you have from Korea?" I raised my eyebrows, questioning Yi Eun. Did he bring his entire squad when he decided to study here?

"Stop joking Eun. How did you get a wife during the weekends?" Athena laughed hysterically, yet still elegantly, hitting Yi Eun's arm and Jeremy's arm in the process.

"Stop hitting people while laughing, it hurts." Yi Eun shot Athena an annoyed look.

"Anyways, before they start their bicker, only the two of us are his friends from Korea. We are his only friends as well." Jeremy stated and was hit by a book," Yah! And you told Athena to not get violent."

"I have friends okay." Yi Eun pouted and his ears grew red. I smiled subconciously seeing this scene; Yi Eun is a human being afterall. I like this Yi Eun, he seems more alive as compared to the Yi Eun I see doing research everyday.

"Don't you have an explanation to give?" Athena asked and Yi Eun returned back to his cool stance. I sulked a little.

"We got married 3 weeks ago. I didn't get married over the weekend." Yi Eun explained and Athena looked confused.

"When-how?" She asked and gave me a look,"How did you guys even meet? I have been with you almost your entire life and I have never seen her before."

"Our parents arranged it." Yi Eun explained," And Athena, Jeremy and I are childhood friends and we decided to pursue our studies here, thus explaining why I have 'many' friends from Korea."

"Wait, I think I forgot to ask but did you guys sign the papers?" Jeremy suddenly asked, eyes beaming with fascination.

"Yeah." I replied and Jeremy made a woahing sound.

"Annyeonghaesayo. I'm Athena. I'm sorry for the late introduction." Athena gave me a smile and outstretched a hand to me. I took the hand she gave and returned the smile," Annyeonghaesayo, I'm Hae Ri, Go Hae Ri."