Chapter 11

"Your wife?" The lady with the dark red lipstick repeated and Yi Eun nodded his head

"When did you get married?" Another colleague asked while another muttered," No wonder he never hangs out with us."

Yi Eun ignored them as he turned his attention to me and Jason,"You are still here?"

Jason was shocked from the attention he had received from Yi Eun and stuttered a little before reply," Yes Mr Park, I was accompanying Hae Ri."

"Thank you for that then," Yi Eun replied before diverting his attention back to his colleagues," I guess that's the end of our meeting, I'll go first."

"Wait Yi Eun!" The lady in dark red lipstick pulled back Yi Eun's forearm, stopping his steps.

I narrowed my eyes on her hands. She's pretty touchy isn't she?

"Let's all go have dinner together and get to know your wife. I can't believe you never told us about your wife." She shot Yi Eun a fake glare as the other colleagues nodded their head gingerly. Yi Eun took in a deep breath as he looked at me," Is that okay with you?"

I bit my lip as I winced.

Totally not okay.

But looking at the expectant faces of his colleagues, it was pretty tough for me to reject their request. I nodded my head hesitantly as the lady in dark red lipstick let out a small cheer.

"Let's go to that bistro that's nearby!" She suggested and they all agreed.

"I call Yi Eun!" She continued as they started to discuss to go on whose car.

"You are tagging along right?" I asked Jason. I didn't want to be the odd one alone. If Jason was there, I would feel so much more comforted. Jason gave me a confused look before breaking into a chuckle.

"Of course, you do have a lot of explaining to do." He winked while I winced and sighed. Yi Eun just had to drop the bomb without me being prepared right?

After the discussion, it was decided that Jason and the dark red lipstick lady, Victoria, will go with Yi Eun's car, along with me.

We made our way down the library, with Yi Eun still taking my bag, towards his car.

"How was your day?" Yi Eun asked me. We were quite a distance away from the others despite the fact that Jason and Victoria were going with us. Jason seemed to be quite the ladies' man, bonding well with the other lecturer despite him being the student.