Chapter 8

"Princess?" I queried and he laughed as he closed the passenger door and slid into his seat

"Aren't you being treated like one right now?" He asked as he reeved up the engine. I pursed my lips and shook my head.

"No. I didn't get food." I whined and he laughed as my stomach let out another cry.

"Aigoo, I guess we have to get my little monster food now." He laughed as he drove out of the driveway. I glared at him as I hit his arm," Yah, monster?"

"I bet there's a monster staying inside your stomach. How could such a small girl like you fit so much food into this stomach?" He asked and I sighed, too lazy to argue with him.

"Just get me food jerk." I mumbled and he let out a disapproving sound.

"I'm getting you food yet you still call me a jerk." He shook his head and I ignored him as I laid my head on the window and closed my eyes, hoping we will arrive soon.

The car finally pulled up and I opened my eyes. I swept my lips over with my tongue as I looked at where we were. I was about to get up when Yi Eun pushed my head back onto the seat with his hand," Stay here, I will get the food to be taken away."

"But why?" I whined but he simply ignored me and got down from the car. I crossed my arms and looked at the other direction. Is this a punishment? I'm really super hungry.

After 15 long minutes, yes I counted the minutes, Yi Eun came back with two packs of food. The aroma of the take away filled the entire car. My stomach let out a protest as I gave Yi Eun a pleading look.

"No, we will eat when we get back home." He dismissed my thoughts as I sat back in dejection. When we finally arrived at our apartment, I quickly unfastened the seat belts in a hurry to get to devour into the food.

"I'll carry you." Yi Eun protested and I shook my head,"Just take care of the food. I'm fine."

I hopped down from the car hastily and landed on my ankle badly. I scrunched my face in agony and tried my best to keep a straight face. Yi Eun shook his head but decided to let me have my ways because of the rambles I had and probably because of the scary look I had on my face. I would kill him if he doesn't let me have my food. What is so wrong with me having such a good relationship with my food?

I dragged my feet slowly to the entrance of our building. I suddenly felt a hand snaking around my waist. I jumped a little as I glance over to my right to see that it was just Yi Eun. He used the arm which he was taking the takeaways to pull up my right arm to hoop around his neck.

"Lean onto me, I'll support you up." He muttered as I let out a sigh of surrender and obliged to what he said.

"You know, you don't have to treat me like a doll." I muttered as I directed my eyes to the floor and walked more comfortably. He ignored what I had said and continued supporting me up. I pressed the elevator and we got into it. After we arrived at our floor, I pressed the passcode to the house and we got in safely.