Chapter 4

Lavender and mints  surrounded me as I took in a huge intake of breath

Lavender and mints  surrounded me as I took in a huge intake of breath. It smelt nice. I let out a small grunt as I peeped through my eyelashes. The room was still dark, signalling that it was still early. I suddenly realized how warm I was and how I could hear a  heart beat pounding rhythmically, making me feel serenity. My half awoken trance was broken off when I took in the situation. Yi Eun arm's were around my waist. I was wrapped by him, unable to move an inch.His head was just above mine, his lips almost touching my forehead. My face went scarlet red as I measured the close proximity that we were in. His heartbeat however somehow manage to calm my nerves down as I tried to push myself out from his grip. But he simply just pulled me closer to him and hugged me tighter as he nuzzled his nose into my neck. I felt the blood rushing to my face as I used my leg to hit his knee as hard as I can.

"Yah!" Yi Eun was jolted out from his sleep as I quickly sat up and went to the edge of the bed. Yi Eun looked over my disheveled appearance as a quick shade of red went to his ears.

"I'm sorry. I must have been too tired yesterday and forgot you were sleeping here already." He  apologized as he ruffled through his messed-up hair. He looks even more amazing like this. My throat was too dry to say or argue about anything and I wasn't in the condition, so I simply nodded as I got up and went to grab the outfit I had laid out the previous night and ran into the bathroom. I let myself rest against the door as I shut it and tried to calm myself down. Maybe it was the way I woke up, maybe it was his voice, maybe it was how he looked but something managed to get my heart racing this fast.

I rummaged through my hair as I tried to clear my thoughts with the hot water running through my body.

I managed to put on some mascara, lip tint and do my hair a little while Yi Eun was bathing. I opened up the refrigerator and took out the fruits we bought yesterday and cut them into pieces.

"Do you want to eat the fruits here or do you want to eat them on the way to campus?" I asked Yi Eun as he walked out from the bathroom. I looked away before I can marvel over his appearance. This was getting unhealthy, I was staring at him too much. He went over to his mirror and before fixing his hair and shirt.