Chapter 11: The Adventure Continues!

---

Casteel PKMN Center, Sinnoh

Arriving back at the Pokémon Center room with her backpack, Sophie opened the door to see both Oliver and Jacob deep asleep. She knew that the two would be waking up soon, as she had accidentally spent the whole night roaming the sidewalks of Casteel City.

She looked at the sleeping Pikachu, who was sprawled out on his bed, his navy blue-colored blanket covering him in a disorganized manner. She wasn't surprised that this was how he slept. Of course his unconscious body would be as sporadic as he is when he's conscious.

She looked over to Oliver, who was sleeping silently. His blanket seemed to be in order, apart from where he was sleeping. She hasn't known him for long, but she knew that he was a neat and courteous Pokémon.

The Snivy let out the faintest of sighs, looking around at the room, occasionally looking back at them. She wondered if she should wake them up, since she knew that Jacob would be excited to start travelling again.

She grabbed both of the backpacks that were resting against their beds before throwing their respective bags onto them, making them jolt awake with a surprised gasp.

"I can't breathe..." Oliver rasped, flailing his arms.

"What the heck, Sophie?" Jacob asked, pushing his backpack off of him. "You could've woken us up normally..."

"I found this way more convenient." She told the duo, pulling Oliver's backpack off of him while Jacob pushed his own off. "Either way, don't you want to continue with your journey?"

"What?" Oliver asked, "Don't we still have a full day here left?"

"Well yes, but there's been a change of plans." The Snivy answered, "Jacob's arm seems fine. All he needs is a go-ahead from the nurse, and we'll be fine."

"So let's go get that go-ahead then!" Jacob sprung up before beginning to run out of the room.

Sophie tripped him as he ran past, making him tumble into the wall with a thud. "Let me finish."

"Got it..." Jacob spoke, now leaned up against the wall nearest to the door.

"I already got the go-ahead from the nurse on the way in." Sophie explained. "We're clear to leave."

"Good job, Sophie!" Jacob exclaimed. "Let's check out, and get going!"

Oliver quickly put his contacts in before beginning to pack his bag, Jacob stood up, making sure that his backpack was still in a good condition, and Sophie hoisted her bag over her shoulders, a confident look on her face. The group headed out of the room after making up their beds and making sure that they had everything.

---

Casteel City, Sinnoh

Walking through the streets of Casteel City, the trio were looking at the sights intently, as they knew it would be a while before they would see it again.

"So, where to next, guys?" Jacob asked, his paws behind his head in a carefree manner.

"Well, one of you has a map, right?" Sophie asked, to which both boys remained quiet, looking forward. "...Right?"

"We... We were sort of wandering around aimlessly before now." Oliver answered hesitantly, looking away.

The Snivy looked between Oliver and Jacob with a dumbfounded expression, completely shocked as to how they were just wandering Sinnoh before reaching Casteel City.