Kwon Eunbi - Straightforward

Randomly thought of this when im about to go to sleep lol

Y/n know almost nothing about K-Pop when he became IZONE's new manager. He is so focus in his work of handling documents and arranging schedule that he sometime lost track of the reality. Noticing how lame his life is , y/n quit his job of being a personal assistant to a businessman and decide to involve in other work which have more risk, challenge and fun. So he decided to try to become a celebrity manager. He apply to a few entertainment company and finally got to be chosen at his third application. That decision spark his journey of becoming a manager to a successful girl group , IZONE. Even though y/n is very hard-working, nerd kinda person , he is still able to socialize. Especially as a girl group manager , he want to be comfortable and build trust with the members he handling. After few months , IZONE's members feels comfortable and closer to their manager , y/n. They trusted him like an uncle or older brother , more than just a driver or manager. To interact with the member , y/n keep his distance good enough to not making them , especially younger member afraid or feel uneasy for him. That led to y/n work relationship with Eunbi. Y/n always discuss a lot of matter with Eunbi. Eunbi like the way he work because y/n put the members matters above others when arranging schedule. He plan it perfectly so that members can few days off , with a little bit busy two or three days a week.

At the practice room , after Eunbi just finished practicing.

"How about we put this photoshoot in the afternoon , Eunbi yah? Because you guys have a special vlive night before right ?"

"Ahhh you re right , oppa. Thanks "

"Anyway , I watched your special performance just now. You did so well " Y/n compliment Eunbi out of nowhere.

Maybe because she was expecting a compliment but not from y/n , she flustered because of their manager words.

"Then , lets celebrate ! Lets have a drink , oppa "
Eunbi excitedly invite y/n for a drink . She took out her phone immediately to inform the other girl , who are at the dorm at the moment.

"Wait ! You know i dont drink right? Not when i have to drive you back to the dorm later " Y/n stopped her .

Eunbi pouted after she heard what she said. The silence of the practice room suddenly sounds so loud.

"Fine . Ill just .. hmmm... treat you for a meal ? "
Y/n always have a dinner with the member , especially at night to keep them safe. But never with only one member. They are always in a group.

"Just . two of us ? Isnt it , a bit . weird oppa ?"

"What are talking about. Just now you invited me for a drink. Thats weirder"
Eunbi chuckled after she heard what y/n said.

"Yah yah you re right. Okay then , you choose the place "

Y/n and Eunbi then walked out of the building and entered the car. Y/n drove a van for the girls. Usually , the member will fill the seat at the back when not all members are inside . But this time , Eunbi decide to sit next to the driver seat. Y/n are confused by her action that he looked at her , with his eyebrow wrinkled like an old man .

"What? " Eunbi smirked at her .
"Mehh nothing ".

Y/n then drove to a restaurant near to their dorm. They always visited the place after night schedule. Even the owner know them so well because everytime they came , they will always tonnes of food.

"Welcom- eh ? where is the other members ? "
The owner at the counter asked Eunbi.

"Eyyy ahjussi. you don't like me?" Eunbi jokingly answer