Kwon Eunbi - Each Other Voice

Yesterday was raining. I can't have my morning jog so ill just compensate it today's evening.

Tch.. why am I so hard on myself. Work it self felt like an exercise. I ran errand a lot , sweating in my formal shirt. Ah , never mind.

As usual , I jog at the park. But my regular lonely less-crowded path was closed to allow the cleaning work. Yesterday's rain was so bad , trees branches and leaves are covering the path. So I took another route. Which have more people , both running and just leisurely sitting by the bench.

As the day getting darker , I decided to go back home. Quite scary to be in the park . On my way out , I saw a lady sitting on the bench. If she just sitting there , I dont really mind. But she look like she is having some kind of trouble. I asked

"Excuse miss , are you fine?"

"Oh . umm. I am waiting for friend to fetch me up from work. But then , her car somehow , somewhere broke .. so .. i umm... i dont know how to go back"

"what about taxi?"

" i usually ride those but i ran out of cash today thats why i called my friend."

I dont know how dangerous is this park at night. But if i left her like this and things happened , thats on me. I cant just walk away.

" Ill help you miss. Ill order some e-hailing so lets wait there"

"No ! its fine. i will wait for her . "

"Its dangerous here . Better be safe "

she took couple of seconds

"oh. okay... thanks.."

I walked her to the entrance. It was an awkward wait , for her. She must be so shy or something.

"anyway , my name is Eunbi. "

"Im y/n"

"How should i pay you? cash ? or ill transfer some ....?"

"Its really fine. Dont worry "

"No i cant do-"

"Dont worry , Eunbi-ssi. "

I try to be polite as possible.

"If so...
then
this!"

She clicked some stuff on her phone and show it to me.

"Spotify?"

"Yes . a playlist i made"

"okay......."

I have zero idea on how to respond to that.

"i recommend this playlist to you. As a payback. "

Oh. that is cute

"Oh ! i see . Okay , let me search for it my phone.

done . Ill listen to it if that make you feel better"

" Sure !"

The smile on her face , she look relieved when i show her my phone.

The taxi arrived just after we finished our conversation. She thanks to me again while entering the taxi. Now that she left , i realized

she is pretty.

at home

After I took a shower , I jumped on my bed . The last time i exercised in the evening is before working so its been years. My body just collapsed and didnt feel hungry. I tried to sleep but what happened this evening came into my head.