Yabuki Nako - Special Manager

Its been awhile ! Lets start another one for Nako

Y/n look at the watch , 15 more minutes before his  class started. He walked to the auditorium with his earphone on , listening to his daily playlist. He didnt hear any loud noises but from afar he can see a crowd at the end of the hallway. As if there is a celebrity or something because the student look wild. But he ignored it and enter the hall. As usual , y/n choose to sit at the last few row. Not because he is antisocial or some sort but he like it better to have a full view of the screen without having to rotate his head around. Y/n then put down his earphone but still playing YouTube instead. Without hearing it , y/n put on a video just to stream and watching it while the professor is teaching later. Exactly when the professor walked in , a girl rushed entering the hall too. Without thinking much , she took the side beside y/n.

" Woah , so you like our song?" the girl said
Y/n look to his side , and suprised.

"Nako? . wait , NAKO?!" to his suprise , Yabuki Nako , IZONE member is sitting beside him .

"Can i sit here ?" Nako asked him
"Ye- yes you may" Y/n stuttered . He then went silent as the professor is teaching. He is stunned , still processing what just happen to him.

"Okay , have a 5 minutes rest everyone" Professor said after 40 minutes of lecturing.

Y/n then looked to his left and bow , still on his seat.

"Hello , im y/n. Im a fan , nice to meet you" Y/n calmly greet Nako .

"Hello ! Im Nako , nice to meet you too. So , you usually watch YouTube in class ? "

" Im just .. streaming. For the view , anytime I can " Y/n shyly answered. He cannot keep his eyes constantly on Nako and keep pointing and looking at his phone.

" Really? thats so nice. Thank you so much , y/n"

"Anyway , you re studying here now ?" Y/n asked her .

"Yes. Actually i dont know what should i do if i go back to Japan so i told my parent i want to try further my study here " Nako answered her. Nako had been fond with Korea , making her wanting stay there longer and actually trying to blend in with the people .

"Aaaaaa i see. I mean , that is a good experience anyway. " Y/n said.
Cutting their conversation , two girl approached Nako's seat.

"Nako ! We re fan ! please accept this " One of the girl hand in a chocolate bar and another girl with a ponytail gave her a bunch of snacks. They then bowed and rushed back to their seat.

"Thank you ! " Nako slightly yell because the girls ran back too fast. She then put the food on her laps because the table is too narrow and already full with her papers and stuff. Then another student came in , this time its a guy.

" Hello Nako ! This is a sandwich i bought this morning. I havent touched it yet so i want you to have it. Please accept! The guy then bowed 90° and stretch his hand to give Nako the food , like a scene from Anime.

"Thank you ! Ill eat it " Nako graciously replied. She flashes a smile to the student and waved her hand to a group of students at the back. After that, more and more came to give her snacks , food , ice cream in the span of 5 minutes. Nako's hand is full. Noticing this , y/n then move to another seat , leaving an empty seat between him and Nako. He placed his bag on the empty seat and call for Nako .

" Nako ssi , you can place it here. My bag is flat so it wont fall off " Y/n offered a help because Nako cant put the food on the floor.

"Oh- ah thank you. Sorry for burdening you " Nako said as she put her stuff on the bag.