Lee Chaeyeon - Home

No specific plot. I want to try writing a pure fluff and casual interaction.

"Im back ! " Y/n yelled as he opened the door. While he was taking off his shoe and socks , he heard a voice.

"Y/n yah , you knew im here? " His girlfriend , Chaeyeon said. Chaeyeon came earlier just to visit him. But some time when she got an off day , she will stay longer. To spend quality time with y/n. Eating , cleaning or just hanging out together. Her work as an idol is as stressful as y/n , a music producer . Thats why they relied a lot on each other to make each other happy.

"You texted me. You forgot ?" y/n reminded her.

"oh."

"silly"

Y/n said and poked Chaeyeon's back , tickling her who were swiping the floor.

"y/n ! "
Shocked by y/n , she turned around and lift her broom as if she wanna hit y/n. In seconds , y/n hugged her and buried his face in Chaeyeon's shoulder.

"Why are you doing this , pretty. You dont have too. " y/n mumbled because his mouth is still on Chaeyeon's shirt .

"Im bored anyway .... bad day at work?"
Chaeyeon then pat and rubbed y/n's back. She then leaned the broom at the nearby cupboard and hug him with both of her arms , tighter . Both of them embracing each other like a married couple. Y/n then start humming a song , swaying his and Chaeyeon's body. Chaeyeon then just moved around with y/n like they re dancing. Y/n then stopped and look at her , with his hand on her waist. Chaeyeon put her hand at y/n's neck and smiled.

"Look at you , you cutie little fluffy ball. Bad day turn good day now . " y/n said. Chaeyeon smiled and chuckled. She then rubbed her stomach , asking y/n with a gesture whether he is hungry or not.

"You already prepared anything ?" y/n asked
Chaeyeon then shaked her head adorably and hummed to answer him.

"You hungry ?"

Once again Chaeyeon shake her head. She suddenly leaned forward and gave a suprise kiss on y/n's forehead.

" If so , lets just relax . Can we ? " y/n said with a weak expression on his face.

"Yey! " Chaeyeon squealed excitedly. She knew how clingy her boyfriend is but he always act like a cool guy in front of her. Y/n quickly lift Chaeyeon in a bridal style and brought her to the sofa. Chaeyeon laughed because y/n's knee is obviously shaking . Luckily he managed to put Chaeyeon on the sofa . The way he landed her made Chaeyeon laughed even louder and buried her face in the cushions.

"Ya! I can do better but I'm just tired now " y/n said in a sulky voice. After she done laughing , she sit straight and pat on the sofa empty spot beside her signalling y/n to sit down. Y/n sat a few inches away from her , then put his head on Chaeyeon's lap. Its like they knew what is in each other mind. Y/n then looked at Chaeyeon .

"Am i ugly from this angle , y/n ah? " With y/n laying on her lap , Chaeyeon looked down and made a funny face . Y/n almost choked on his own saliva when he laughed. Chaeyeon responded by laughing louder and clapping her hands. Y/n then calmed down and adjust his head comfortably on her lap.

"Thank you , Chaeyeon ah...." y/n said in a soft voice. He stared at her eyes , full of love and gratefulness. All the things that Chaeyeon had done to him flashed in his head. He will never stop appreciating her good deeds to him. Chaeyeon then playing and swirling her fingers with y/n hair. She sometime pushing and combing it to the back , letting it slide through her fingers.