wonyoung - umbrella (mini oneshot)

"Its raining , soon "

"Stop it , y/n. Im enjoying this morning exercise. "

Junho dragged Y/n to the college's field to join the Monday Healthy Morning where every students and staffs do physical exercise together. Its their second year in study but first month boarding at the student residence. That is why y/n is still awkward to mingle around a lot of people.

Y/n jinxed the weather. The rain start dropping but it put a smile on his face.

"I told you" he said as he smirked to Junho.

"Shut up. Now lets get some cover"

Y/n who was a momma boy brought an umbrella earlier because the sun was striking hot half an hour ago. Some students can be seem running towards the college building but y/n just walked calmly with his umbrella. All of sudden , he heard a loud steps coming from behind. He turned around just to be cautious when suddenly

*thumped

" Ak! my head "

Y/n heard a female's voice as he try to get his balance too. To his suprised , a girl was sitting on the wet grass in front of him . The girl was touching her head because its still hurt.

" Sorry ! Let me help you "
y/n stepped closer to cover her with the umbrella and offer his hand. The girl took his hand to stand up.

"Im sorry . Im really sorry , i didnt see you" she said with a guilty face.

"Its okay. Now take this and dont run "
Y/n hand over his umbrella. He shouldn't but he do feel bad for her. So , he covered his head and walked to the building faster.

"But-! Okay , thanks!"
The girl yelled.

In the college

"Yah Wonyoung , thats cheating. When do you bring the umbrella ?" her friend asked her

"Oh. This. I.... never mind lets go to our room"

"You better clean up first. Look at your leg"

Wonyoung looked down and just realized mud was up to her knee . She scratched her head and whined.

"Geez. okay okay , you go first. Im going to the toilet first"

On her way to the toilet , she is still holding the umbrella along the hallway. The water drips from it , leaving traces on the floor.

"You know you cannot bring the umbrella inside right?"

Wonyoung bowed down saying sorry before looking at the guy that just talked to her.

"Sorry , i forgot"
" Eh ? You . "

Once again she bowed shyly and hand over the umbrella to the owner .

"Thank you for this just now. Luckily i found you here "

Y/n took the umbrella from her.

"No problem . Now go to the toilet and clean your leg"

"Oh okay. Again , thank you "

"By the way , your name?" y/n asked

"Oh sorry ! Im Wonyoung. First year"

"I see. Wonyoung , im y/n. Nice to meet you"
then he left.

Wonyoung sighed. What an embarassing experience.

End of class

The rain is not stopping. It slow down earlier but the cloud is getting darker in the evening. Students can be seen running to the nearby stores ,some even order an e-hailing instead of walking back home. Wonyoung stand inside the building for awhile waiting for the rain to at least slow down before trying to go back.