Kim Chaewon - Its a Tiring Day ( Part 2)

Continuation to previous one shot of Chaewon

The movie almost came to an end.  Y/n yawned many times during the movie that he almost dozed while Chaewon still on his shoulder.

"Chaewon , its already late.  Do you want me to drive you back to dorm?"

Chaewon looked at him with a shocked face. Then she reached to her phone .

"I forgot its already late . But nobody actually texted or called me ?"  she said while showing y/n the screen of her phone.

"You can stay if you want.  Sleep at my room"

Chaewon is obviously blushing , her eyes open wide.  They may had been together for years but they never sleep together.  Y/n have so much respect for Chaewon and her idol life. 

"and ill sleep here , on the couch. dont worry "

Chaewon laughed awkwardly while scratching the back of her head. 

"Ill asked my manager first if i can stay because , you were probably too tired to drove me home.  And she is off work already "

y/n just nodded to her girlfriend.  After a minute of talking, Chaewon finally got a permission from her manager.  Her manager said she can stay but make sure its not suspicious when she go out tomorrow morning. 

"Come one , ill take you to my room" y/n stood up but Chaewon pull him back.

"If you re sleeping here , ill accompany you till you fall asleep.  Then ill go to the room."

"But-"

Chaewon insisted, she pinched y/n arm.

"Okay , okay.  So you gonna watch me sleep?"

"I cannot just leave you here , idiot "

"Okay then " y/n smirked.  He took a cushion from other sofa and lay down. Chaewon sat on the floor , still holding y/n hands while he try to sleep. 

" Im sorry we just watched movie tonight.  Im too tired , Chaewon ah..."

"Its okay.  Seeing you resting made me feel better"

y/n leaned forward and kiss Chaewon's forehead. 

"Love you , cub"

"Love you too"

Short after exchanging lovely kisses , y/n fell asleep . Chaewon combed his hair with her fingers and cupped his cheek .

"You really are that tired huh? sorry , Y/n.."

Chaewon went to y/n's room and took the blanket to cover him.  As she turning back to the room, she cannot help it but feel bad.  She stare at him for a while at the hallway before entering the room. 

"Im gonna wake up early tomorrow and treat him well"
Chaewon thought to herself before going to sleep .

Next morning

Chaewon's alarm rang and it woke her up in seconds . After turning the alarm off , Chaewon ran to the living room to check whether y/n is still sleeping or not. 

"Oh , luckily.  I still. can make it"

Chaewon rushed to the bathroom to wash her face and cleanse her mouth . She patted her face to wake her up and energize herself because she want to prepare a breakfast for y/n. Soon after , Chaewon go to the kitchen and start cooking.  She reheat some of the food from yesterday , brew a coffee for two cups and cook extra side dishes.  Its a whole royal breakfast as the foods start filling the table in less than 30 minutes.  Chaewon is too focused on cooking , she didnt even realize y/n is standing near the kitchen , watching her.