Chapter 4: Big Bangs, Supernovas, Black Holes, Stuck

CHAPTER 4: BIG BANGS, SUPERNOVAS, BLACK HOLES, STUCK

The Andersons were currently at the beach.

"Wow" George said.

"It's really kind of cool but I think it's also really scary. I mean if Godzilla alone could take out a whole city, a race of dinosaurs should be able to take out the world" he continued.

"Yeah well, just hope you don't get squashed. You'd make a real good talking potato" John joked and everyone laughed.

"Uh-oh" John suddenly said.

"What?" Lucy quickly asked.

"Run for cover!" John whispered sharply. "The bombshell has arrived" he whispered to Sam.

"Are you losing it?" Lucy asked.

"What exactly do you mean?" George asked.

"Her" Sam said pointing to Jane.

"So what's the big deal?" George asked.

"So? The big deal is that Sam here is hopelessly endlessly in love with her. So in love that he told her our secret" John said.

"Sa-am!" George, Lucy and Nancy exclaimed in disbelief.

"I can't believe this!" Lucy said.

Meanwhile, Jane who was with Dave at the beach began to feel quite jealous.

"Who are those girls Sam and John are with?" Jane asked curiously.

"The one sitting close to John is Lucy, Sam's sister and the one by Sam is Nancy, his cousin" Dave explained.

"Oh" Jane said.

"Jane!" John called. "Dave! Come over here!"

Dave and Jane walked over to them quite reluctantly.

"Hi Sam, John, Lucy, Nancy, George" Dave greeted.

"Hi Sam" Jane said mechanically.

"Hi Jane, see you're having fun" Sam said.

"Yes!" Jane replied sharply. "That's none of your business".

"Jane, we really need to talk" Sam said.

"Okay, let's go someplace quiet" she said.

Sam got up and they walked away from the crowd.

"So what is it?" Jane asked Sam. "Jane, you know that I really love and care for you. We promised each other that there'd be no secrets between us" Sam continued. "So why do you hate me for telling you the truth?" Sam asked.

"I don't believe you. How could you make up such a terrible tale? As far as I'm concerned, it's your fault we're no longer friends" Jane said.

"Jane, ever since we first met, I've felt so many things. Sudden anger and the urge to impress you. Everything I told you was true" Sam said.

"Never ever did I imagine that you were such a liar. Now please leave me alone, I'm not talking to you" Jane said.

"No Jane, please, you have to believe me because it's the truth" Sam pleaded.

"No! I won't listen to you now go!" she said angrily.

"Jane please" Sam pleaded.

"Just disappear forever out of my life" Jane said.

Sam looked at her in shock. He stumbled backwards and fell.

"Jane, did you ever love me, at least like a brother?" Sam asked.