Chapter 11: Preparing For Battle

CHAPTER 11: PREPARING FOR BATTLE

"Great! That was just great! Why did John always have to be so negative?!" Sam thought.

"So you're trying to tell us that the mouth of the constellation is some kind of interdimensional gateway, sort of like a portal?" John said curiously.

"Exactly" Saurian said. "A way for T-Rexus to enter your realm and begin a limitless reign of terror" Saurian said.

At that moment, Sam was mad with fury. He just wanted to stuff John's mouth with foam to keep him from talking because the more negative questions John asked, the worse the answers were.

"But how do we defeat T-Rexus?" Sam asked.

"There is a legend of great choice but I don't know what the choice is. T-Rexus stole the scrolls sixty billion years ago" Saurian answered.

"I guess you'll have to discover the choice by yourself. It is written that the right choice can destroy the evil constellation and save the world by creating a new one" Saurian said. "For now, we'll have to start preparing for war".

Meanwhile, over the Dragon Caves, past the Twin Mountains, over the Caves Of Healing, across the Misty Valley to the Dinosaur Mountains, an evil force raged.

"I still can't believe that he overcame the Revilexus Rays!" T-Rexus roared. "How did he do it?!" T-Rexus questioned the girls impatiently.

"Why don't you ask him yourself?" Lucy said angrily.

T-Rexus cursed under his breath. Then he smiled, a smile that could make the mountains shiver, the lava boil, the girls cower. A smile that could scare the mightiest beast and kill the tiniest virus. His eyes gleamed a sinister red.

"Nevertheless, he will soon die anyway along with his pathetic pet dragon and friends" T-Rexus threatened as the intensity of his evil smile grew. "And once he is dead, you shall become my slaves forever" he laughed loudly.

Tears filled the girls' eyes.

"Summon the troops General Plesiosaur!" T-Rexus ordered.

"Yes, my lord" General Plesiosaur bowed.

He left the Cave with an evil smile across his face.

"Try to enjoy your time here. It's not like you are ever going to leave is it?" T-Rexus said chuckling with glee and grim satisfaction.

"Don't worry" Nancy said to Jane who was beginning to feel scared. "Sam will come!"

"John, you'll lead half the army over the West Twin Mountain. George, you'll lead your troops over the East Twin Mountain. T-Rexus' army is too strong. We can't attack them directly, it's too risky. Wait till they are all in the Misty Valley" Sam paused.

"Then?" John asked.

"Then we introduce them to the word 'Heavy Artillery'" Sam said with an evil smirk.

John, George, Saurian, Ophiacodon and the Dimetrodon loved the strategy and began to laugh evilly.

"That's not the end of the plan however..." Sam said still grinning evilly.

"It's not?" George asked.

"Come on, tell us the rest" John urged.

"Ophiacodon leads half of each of your troops to the North End of the Misty Valley and terminates the rest of the Dinosaurs" Sam said.

"Saurian and I will fly over the rest of the Dinosaur Army cloaked in invisibility..." Sam was beginning to say.

"How will we be able to accomplish this plan? Do not expect Dinosaur Caves to be unguarded. T-Rexus is cunning and he'll never be that careless" John said.

"That's where I come in" Saurian said.

"Huh?" the boys gasped in surprise.