Chapter 5: Captured

CHAPTER 5: CAPTURED

The world was spinning fast. Lucy and Nancy managed to convince Jane to stop crying. They shut their eyes tight as the world spun faster. Suddenly, a flash of lightning illuminated the sky and Jane who heard the sound looked up just in time to see Sam, George and John.

"Sam is alive" Jane's tears turned into tears of joy.

Day turned to night and night into day as the world spun very fast. Jane shut her eyes and the next time she opened them, there was darkness all around and she could see nothing.

Meanwhile, in Egypt, Sam was flying with Saurian but not on him but beside him for Sam didn't want to seem disrespectful. Saurian was showing Sam around the ancient world he was now stuck in. George and John flew right beside him. Sam couldn't help but notice that the only source of light came from Saurian's body.

"What happened to the light here?" Sam asked.

"The constellation devoured it all, now there is no light but the one true light, Hope" Saurian said.

"Hope?" Sam asked.

"Hope is the one thing we must find to be able to defeat the evil that the dinosaurs have created" Saurian said.

Suddenly, Lucy began to glow, very brightly and then she saw something that made her put out her light immediately, dinosaurs.

"HAHAHAHA!" they laughed.

Lucy, Nancy and Jane shut their eyes hoping that the dinosaurs would not see them.

Tyrannosaurus Rexus stepped forward, raised his hands and began to chant. Suddenly, the constellation grew very bright until it shone like the sun. He looked down and saw the girls.

"Welcome Andersons, we've been expecting you" he said looking at his army.

"How do you know us?" Lucy asked.

"You can't expect me to forget the faces of the family of children that defeated Tarantella" he said slyly.

"How do you know about Tarantella?!" Nancy shouted angrily.

"We were bound yes but we could still see what went on above the surface of the earth. We were freed by Tarantella, our friend, our mother, mother of all evil" T-Rexus said.

"How can you survive in light when your mother Tarantella can barely stand it?!" Nancy asked in sarcasm.

"How pathetically shallow and weak your brains are" T-Rexus said.

"We can survive in light because of three good reasons. Firstly, Tarantella is not our creator but by her we were reborn, secondly, our physical body isn't made of pure evil and thirdly, this isn't a battle between light and darkness but good and evil alone" T-Rexus said.

"How can this not be a battle between Light and Darkness?" Lucy wondered.

"Enough talk! Take them away and lock them in the dungeon!" T-Rexus ordered.

"What was that light? There is no other source of light in this world" Saurian said.

"Lucy! Oh no! We've got to rescue them!" Sam said.

"No Sam, you can't just expect the dinosaurs to even let you near them" John said.

"We can't leave them either" Sam said. "We've been through this with Tarantella before. Trust me, we can get the girls back" Sam said.

"Rescuing us from an evil witch is one thing but even thinking of rescuing them from an army, it's suicidal and crazy. John is right" George said.

"I'm going and nothing you can say will change my mind" Sam said.

"Sam, if this is about Jane..." George began to say.

"It's not about Jane!" Sam shouted angrily.

His voice echoed through the mountains.

"I'm sorry George..." Sam apologized.

"Ever since you met this Jane, you've been so stuck up, reckless" George began to say when out of nowhere an electrical bolt began to charge at them.

They dodged it with great speed.

"SAM! WE'RE HERE!" Lucy called.

"Sam? Where is he?" Jane screamed.

"GET THEM!!!" T-Rexus ordered.

WHOOSH! TSEEW! TCHH! Fire, Lightning, REVILEXUS rays zoomed towards Sam.

Left, right, left, Sam evaded them.

"YOU FOOLS! I'LL HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THEM MYSELF!" T-Rexus roared after witnessing the inability of his army to shoot Sam down.

"Get back here Samuel Anderson, you'll need training to be able to face the dinosaurs!" Saurian roared.

Sam ignored the order. He just kept flying towards T-Rexus.

"REXUS, REVILEXUS!" T-Rexus roared as a huge bolt of Revilexus beams left T-Rexus' body and headed straight for Sam.

Sam swerved but believe it or not, the beams followed him like homing missiles. He tried to outrun or in his case outfly them but they were way faster. The beams hit him.

"SAM NO!" two guys, three girls and a dragon screamed and roared.

Sam fell to the ground, shocked and hurt. There was a gaping hole at his side. Saurian flew to his side and growled menacingly. The dinosaurs backed off. Saurian carried Sam unto his back with help from John and George.

"Let the humans go!" Saurian growled.

"NEVER, NOW FLY OFF DRAGON BEFORE I DESTROY THE PATHETIC REMNANTS OF YOUR RACE!" T-Rexus roared.

"You'll pay for this T-Rexus, we'll be back" Saurian growled menacingly, yet calmly.

Then they flew off.

"Sam? Oh Sam" Jane cried.

Lucy and Nancy just stared, shocked as their eyes began to fill with tears. As soon as Saurian and the boys were out of sight, a dinosaur arrived with an army dragging captured dragons along.

"General Plesiosaur, did you find their hideout?" T-Rexus asked.

"Yes my lord, these are the captured dragons" General Plesiosaur said.

"Did you take care of Saurian's brother?" T-Rexus asked impatiently.

"He's dead" General Plesiosaur said.

T-Rexus smiled in grim satisfaction.